Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

A Raper Goes to War {Dmitry/Vasja}

Vasilisa Mazur
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Dark Army

A Raper Goes to War {Dmitry/Vasja} Empty A Raper Goes to War {Dmitry/Vasja}

Post by Vasilisa Mazur Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:48 am

It was a cold and rainy morning when Vas decided to visit her nan's grave. She loved he grandmother and inherited her talent so she had a lot to thank her for.
    Her usual grumpiness and bad mood were disguised in her lighter clothes and a big green scarf that covered her face. The only part of her head that could be seen perfectly were here big blue eyes and her the top of her black hair.
    A single white rose was in her hand and she put it on the gravestone.
    Dmitry Petrenkov
    Dmitry Petrenkov
    Light Army

A Raper Goes to War {Dmitry/Vasja} Empty Re: A Raper Goes to War {Dmitry/Vasja}

Post by Dmitry Petrenkov Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:55 am

Dmitry was holding an umbrella, and his shoes sunk into the mud with each step he took to the gravestone.

No matter. No matter.

"Rest well comrade. Never forgotten." He placed a bottle of vodka in front of the grave of his fallen soldier friend, and took off his fur hat, and bowed.
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Dark Army

Post by Vasilisa Mazur Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:08 am

She had a ladylike umbrella in her hands, fragile, ready to brake if even the slightest amount of wind hits it, but she was prepared for that situation, her wand in the pocket. It was not likely that a person like her, a professor in a high class school, wouldn't know a simple shield charm that would help her 'move' the rain from her.

Vasilisa noticed a guy taking his hat off and bowing to a grave. What a silly, silly man, she thought but still stared at him. Good looking for all I can see, but still silly, bowing to a tomb like that, like it means anything.
    Dmitry Petrenkov
    Dmitry Petrenkov
    Light Army

Post by Dmitry Petrenkov Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:17 am

He saw a lady looking his way. Hostile or friendly? He had no time to care. He wanted to talk to his friend for a while. He reached into his pocket. Ace of diamonds.

"Legion." He whispered, and the card glowed, and sixteen soldiers of stone carrying great swords materialized, and stood facing the lady, unmoving.

"I hope you don't drink too much in the afterlife. And may you and your family have a blissful reunion."
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Dark Army

Post by Vasilisa Mazur Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:00 am

She had no time to think this out. Behind him, she thought and apparated there. Not bothering to take her wand out, she used the knife that was tucked in her left booth and put it underneath his throat. "Want to think again?"
    Dmitry Petrenkov
    Dmitry Petrenkov
    Light Army

Post by Dmitry Petrenkov Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:23 am

"Ah... Idris.. Looks like we both have company." We said, and he smiled to the lady.

"You, want to think again?" He smiled, his Makarov pistol in his right coat pocket aimed neatly at her chest. It was a modified .303, even if it didn't kill her which was near impossible, she would have a huge hole somewhere.
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Dark Army

Post by Vasilisa Mazur Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:27 am

"I would think again about that gun.", she told him calmly. "There's no chance on shooting me on a day like this. I had a premonition about it, and I can see your every move", she told him and put the knife down.
    Dmitry Petrenkov
    Dmitry Petrenkov
    Light Army

Post by Dmitry Petrenkov Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:32 am

"I see. Now if you don't mind, the gun stays in my pocket. It's my tool for work." He smiled, and with his ace of diamonds, he waved it at the soldiers and they turned to ashes and drifted away.

"Rest well, my friend." He gave the tombstone a pat.

"That kind of nastiness. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were a kin of the Lestranges or at least around their side." He smiled, and kept his umbrella as the rain stopped falling.

"And... A premonition you say. Hearken. You're a Seer?" He smiled, gripping his umbrella and leaning on it like an old man, giving people the image that he was slow and weak.
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Dark Army

Post by Vasilisa Mazur Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:40 am

"I don't mind", she told him coldly. "Why should I?". Looking at the soldiers, she couldn't help but to feel a little impressed by them. "I must say that was a nice trick. I wonder what else do you hide in your pocket." The man was really keen on saying goodbye to his friend and she had to respect that too, or at least pretend that she respects it, like a proper lady in company of a gentleman. A gentleman who was about to kill her 2 times already.

"I am not nasty", she smiled beneath her scarf. "I just know what I want."

"You could say that, yes, I inherited a special gift from my grandmother, a gift that gives me visions from time to time..."

A lighter, she realized and putted her hand back in the pocket with her wand.
    Dmitry Petrenkov
    Dmitry Petrenkov
    Light Army

Post by Dmitry Petrenkov Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:19 am

"Nothing much..." He smiled politely to the lady, and folded his fur hat and kept it in his briefcase, and took out a bowler hat and put it on.

He bowed to the tomb and smiled when she had her hand in the back pocket.

"Lady, I assume you have a wand in there, because your knife is on the floor. I would not want to cause a carnage at a place of rest, but..." He pulled down his bowler hat a little.

"If I have to, I will..." He took out a deck of cards and started shuffling it.
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Dark Army

Post by Vasilisa Mazur Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:12 pm

"I am not about to use it, even though I realized that we're on opposite sides", she told him, and used all her charms to persuade him into believing her. Vasilisa's face was still uncovered and her hand was loose on the wand. "How inconvenient for the both of us, to be in this situation on these sacred lands."

She really didn't care about their environment, but she didn't feel like battling him either when she saw something she liked in him. Taking of her scarf, she showed him his strongest feature after her intelligence, her face, considered to be beautiful by the male population.
    Dmitry Petrenkov
    Dmitry Petrenkov
    Light Army

Post by Dmitry Petrenkov Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:04 am

"Nay... I am not about to take your word for it." Dmitry smiled, passing his deck of cards from one hand to the other, while the umbrella stood rooted to the ground. There was a sword hidden in it of course.

"Lady, heed my advice. Turn and look the other way, or I will not be gentle. Especially with someone on the other side." He smiled, now shuffling the cards again.

When she took off her scarf, he looked on nonchantly.

"And... Why not begin by turning around now?"
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Dark Army

Post by Vasilisa Mazur Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:15 am

"No", she told him and smiled. The young woman started circling around the lighter, touching his shoulders and face, and still smiling, smiling, smiling. "You don't think I'm pretty?", she asked, touching her mouth like an innocent little girl. "Am I not pretty to you?", she asked him again, now moving on to touch his mouth.

Her laughter was awkward, cruel, something weird about it. She was really happy she always carries weapons on her, many awful things that could of finish him of, especially today when she dreamt about this.
    Dmitry Petrenkov
    Dmitry Petrenkov
    Light Army

Post by Dmitry Petrenkov Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:14 am

"I would ask that you keep your hands to yourself, lady." He said, gently nudging her away with his umbrella, and he held up a card. King of Spades.

'Seal." He said calmly, and soldiers of stone wielding great swords surrounded him, and knelt down, their swords pointing outwards to form a barrier from her.

"If you do not mind, young lady, I have some business to attend to." He bowed and placed his bowler hat back on, and turned about the spot, and apparated, and the soldiers vanished.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:46 pm