Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

Nothing out of the Ordinary {OPEN}

Alora Veer
    Alora Veer

Nothing out of the Ordinary {OPEN}  Empty Nothing out of the Ordinary {OPEN}

Post by Alora Veer Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:04 pm

Lora was walking around the courtyard, all random things coming to mind. It has been a long time since she had been able to relaxed, though she wondered how long that was going to last. This war is going to be the end of me, she thought wryly.

She placed her hand around her wand and the knife that was in pocket and felt some relief that she wouldn't be defenceless in case there was an...unexpected attack.

She wandered along further, hoping to find someone to talk to.
    Anastasia Tesla
    Anastasia Tesla

Nothing out of the Ordinary {OPEN}  Empty Re: Nothing out of the Ordinary {OPEN}

Post by Anastasia Tesla Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Anya had just finished with the shop. She had left her younger employee in charge, trusting her with closing. She knew times were tough but she knew Kaylin was a determined fighter, who won't let anything happen to herself and the shop.

She was on her way through the Cobblestone Courtyard to get to her home. Times were getting tougher and a late night visit from her brother the other night had shaken her slightly but enough to make her stronger with the war. She knew the war would come to an end soon. She had no doubt about it.

As she walked towards her home, she noticed a blonde who was walking and smiled when she realized it was Alora.

"Hey Lora," she smiled at her long time childhood friend. "How are you?"
    Alora Veer
    Alora Veer

Nothing out of the Ordinary {OPEN}  Empty Re: Nothing out of the Ordinary {OPEN}

Post by Alora Veer Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:46 pm

She turned around at the sound of a voice. "Anya...?" She asked, surprise evident in her voice. Her face broke out into a grin and she ran to hug her friend. "Hey, how you've been? How is everything going? What are you doing here?" The questions came out like rapid fire and she took a deep breath and grinned at Anya. "Sorry about that, I'm just so happy to see you."
    Anastasia Tesla
    Anastasia Tesla

Post by Anastasia Tesla Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:46 pm

Anya was tackled by her friend with a hug. It had been quite some times that she had last seen her, with war and all going on and Anya working at the book store, making sure everything was fine.

"I've been getting better," she said with a soft smile. "I'm on my way home actually. I couldn't take being another minute in the bookstore. It's been...oh don't worry about it!"

"Oh don't worry about it! You're perfectly fine. I understand, I mean, we haven't see each other in such a long time," she said as she hugged her friend. "How have you and Dylan been?"

outfit.
    Alora Veer
    Alora Veer

Post by Alora Veer Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:56 am

"Well, that is very good to know." Lora replied with a grin. "I've missed you like crazy! Ever since we left Durmstrang, we just haven't seen each other enough." She smiled sadly. "But at least you're well and alive."

"What about the bookstore? Something wrong?" She asked, concern lacing her voice. This was the old Lora, always worried about her friends and sometimes weak ' cause she was 'too nice at times'. She sighed internally. I guess somethings never change.

"Oh, me and Dylan have been good. We have a daughter named Ashley and...gosh, you should really come to our house, so you can meet Ashley!" Lora told excitedly.

((OOC: I'm taking it in the sense that Anya was there for the wedding but didn't see each other after that...hope that's fine. Razz))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:30 am