Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

Hiding Out (Luky and Rozy)

Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Hiding Out (Luky and Rozy) Empty Hiding Out (Luky and Rozy)

Post by Roza Belikov Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:53 am

Roza walked to the library after the long conversation with her mother she decided enough was enough. She was going to see Luka whether her parents liked them talking or not. They had always said they would meet her because it was least likely there parents would find them. Today was great because her mother would be gone for another 2 hours or so.

She had went home right after the meeting and sent an owl to Luka saying to meet in the library. So she walked in and sat at their table in the back and waited for him to show up. She really had missed him alot.
    Luka Belikov
    Luka Belikov

Hiding Out (Luky and Rozy) Empty Re: Hiding Out (Luky and Rozy)

Post by Luka Belikov Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:17 am

Luka was browsing the collections in the library very sparingly. He wasn't going to take anything of course but he needed something to do as he waited for his sister. He was wary over the conditions of their meeting but he wanted to see her. He was just about to start pacing in irritation when he realized she had arrived and was already in their usual place.

He went to her and with a smile his voice softly rang out form behind her "Long time no see Rozy." He took is seat across from her and gave the most sincere smile he could, he seemed kind of bitter for some reason.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 am

Immediately when Luka arrived Roza's solemn face dropped. "Luky, I am so happy to see you brother. I have not seen you in so long." after she said it she realized she had been using her formal voice they use around each other when their parents were present.

"Sorry." she said her cheeks getting warm. "I just had my meeting with mother and it has not completely warn off yet." she smiled.

"Now tell me Luky, how have you been?" she asked looking at him.
    Luka Belikov
    Luka Belikov

Post by Luka Belikov Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:29 am

For a second he just stared at her, unable to think anything but badly of the way he sister was talking. "I am," he paused as if he wanted to say something but changed his mind, "fine."

He could only imagine that their mother had put her sister through a nightmare, but of course he couldn't think of this, or he might do something he'd regret in the future. "May I ask what your mother has done to you Rozy?" he interrogated sounding a bit cold and concerned at the same time.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:33 am

"Oh Luky no matter what has happened in the past she is your mother also. But that is not the point. She just asked about if I had high grades and told me she wanted what was best for me." she said and it even sounded odd to her.

"But we are not here to discuss her Luky. We have 2 hours until she will be home. Let us talk about something else. I have missed you dearly." Luka was the only person she let all of her emotions show for.
    Luka Belikov
    Luka Belikov

Post by Luka Belikov Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:42 am

Luka wasn't exactly sure why he was still going out of his way to distance himself from his family, it made seeing his sister a punishable offense.

Honestly it would be much easier if... No. He started a thought but he stopped there. He refused to even consider it. He gave his sister the smile she had been wanting, and in fact it was a true smile. "It's been forever since we've had the chance to share our time together, I suppose you're right" he agreed.

"So how are your grades, exactly? I certainly hope you aren't slacking." He gave a light chuckle as he joked, even with such a light emotion he had an air of darkness around him somehow.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:47 am

Roza brightened when she the smile that she only ever saw on Luka's face for her. "Oh Luky my grades are the top of the class naturally. You know they would expect no less. But it is well I am studying hard and I stay in top physical condition. I am also the apprentice to the Battle Strategies professor. So I will be able to learn even more." she said in a rush.

"But enough about me, my life is terribly boring. What about you. Your job for the Dark Lord must be fascinating?" she asked and leaned forward Luka never really talked about his job.
    Luka Belikov
    Luka Belikov

Post by Luka Belikov Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:57 am

"You know I can't tell you that." he said this in a sweet reassuring tone. He would tell her one day, but now wasn't the time or the place. Infact, this was probably the worst place, he scanned his surroundings without turning his head. He seemed uneasy, but this wasn't out of the ordinary for Luka, he's a bit overly cautious at any it won't aid him.

"But it sounds like you're doing wonderful Rozy, you're turning out just as amazing as everyone in the family knew you would be. If you keep on this track you're bound to make us all proud," after a second he decided to continue "but the farther you advance the harder it will get. remember that."

He had a history of treating his sister like she didn't know what she was doing. It was only because he always saw her as someone he should protect. He never saw her as someone that could defend herself on her own power alone.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:04 am

"Yes Luka I know that. I am not an imbecile. I know that the world is a hard place. I do not understand why you must constantly treat me as a child." she said looking down. She thought about this. He was only trying to protect her.

"I am sorry Luka. I did not mean to ruin this day. Also yes I do know you cannot tell me.Hopefully one day you and I will work for the Dark Lord together." she said this and started to picture how life working with her brother would be.
    Luka Belikov
    Luka Belikov

Post by Luka Belikov Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:11 am

Now Luka did not smile at this, the possibility of this happening wasn't as low as he was hoping. After all, everyone knew the dark lord was someone to be followed, but he also went out of his way to acquire a great amount of fear. Sometimes he himself questioned how he was able to live so long, then again, he didn't care. He did what he was told and he did it without question. Luka almost seemed lost staring directly through Rozy. He finally blinked and his face softened.

"The two of us together would be quite the dangerous force don't you think?" he played his pause off as a daydream.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:08 am

Roza realized the way he started to stare off and couldn't quite understand it at first. Then it came to her. "Luka we would be a force to be reckoned with. But I know you. What are you worried about my safety? Or is it the fact that if we work together and fail he might kill me? Or is it the fact that you still do not think I am evil enough?" she asked all these question but she could slightly tell by his reaction that she was right.

"Luka it is you and me forever right? You are not only my brother but my best friend." she said this with a smile. Luka and her have always been close. She only showed him all of her emotions and fears and it was Luka who taught her how to deal with their parents.
    Luka Belikov
    Luka Belikov

Post by Luka Belikov Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:19 am

He started at her for a moment but then the words felt as second nature to him. He took his sister's hands and smiled. "Yes," he began to reply, "It is you and I until the very end, no matter how it ends."

Luka had a pessimistic personality, everything that could go wrong would. But when he was with his sister he felt as if nothing could or even would go wrong. There was just something about her that allowed him to put his guard down. He hesitated for a moment but then he started to say something but choked on his words as he spoke, he cleared his throat and prepared to start over.

"Do you think our mother would be displeased if I asked her to rest at our home for a while?" He said this, sacrificing his pride.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:23 am

Sometimes it was very uncanny that Luka could practically red her mind. "Oh Luka would you? It is so hard living with them all alone. After you moved out I thought I would never be happy again. I had beg, kick and scream to keep your room the way it is." she said so happy that he would stay.

"I am sure it should be fine. Father is away for work so she has been a slightly kinder person." she said smiling.
    Luka Belikov
    Luka Belikov

Post by Luka Belikov Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:36 am

"That will make things much easier on me. I cannot face my father at this time, I don't have the will to end him but he may just destroy me." Luka was pleased, he wasn't going to let Rozy live alone with the two of them no matter how much softer there mother had gotten she was still the same woman. Luky obviously had his sleeve on his shoulders, his every thought plated clearly to Rozy, but that was probably because of their natural connection.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:53 am

"Luky will you let me stay at your place on the days that I have fights with our parents?" she asked emphasizing the our. No matter what they had to at least acknowledged that he was related to them.

Roza started to remember her last fight with her parents. Her father had said that Luka was a disgrace to the family, and he would have disowned him long ago if he wasn't the top student and working for the Dark Lord. Roza got made at this and had lost her control saying Luka was out there fighting while her father was off all the time, doing who-knows-what. After that she had tried to storm out but her father stopped her with a spell and told her to leave his house. She had looked desperately to her mother but all she did was turn back conversation to her work. She had stormed out and was luckily able to pick the lock to the pool house and sleep in there.

This was before Luka had come back and was stationed her with his own apartment. Now that he was she did not have to worry so much.
    Luka Belikov
    Luka Belikov

Post by Luka Belikov Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:22 pm

"Yes, of course that should be no problem." he said as a natural response while recalling previous events. It was true, Luka's mother wasn't the reason reason Luka had left at all. Alexandra, their mother, had quite a horrible way of using words and making the children emotionally unwell. Luka could handle this, he worked for the Dark Lord of course. It was their father that put him through abhorrent amounts of torture, in fact their father had never respected Luka. In fact the two of then were at war with each other more then anything else. It had to be because Luka's father saw him as a threat. Was there any other explanation for it?

Luka had the though to ask his sister, but what could she have told him that he didn't already know?
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Roza was so pleased. She had hopped that when he came back that Luka would stay in their house again but she knew that even if their father would let him he would not be able to tolerate his rules. Now that Luka was an adult he would never want to listen to our father tell him he was still an incompetent, worthless human being. Also he said other things but Roza found it hard to think of. She couldn't understand why there was so much hate between them.

She pulled herself out of her thoughts she looked at Luka's face and saw it was troubled. "Are you ok Luky?" she asked her face becoming concerned.
    Luka Belikov
    Luka Belikov

Post by Luka Belikov Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:51 am

"Am I ever okay Roza? I mean come on, you know me better then that. Im always plotting something aren't I?" he chuckled, trying to smooth it over. He was beginning to get a bit anxious as their dangerous meeting prolonged, but then again, the real danger was to be faced later in the same day.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:05 am

Roza laughed at that. "I guess that was a stupid question." she said this then realized he had gotten a little tense.

"You look a little tense Luky. Whats the matter?" she asked. The only reason she could think of him being tense was if maybe they were being watched. But that was just her being paranoid.
    Luka Belikov
    Luka Belikov

Post by Luka Belikov Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:50 am

"Something has been troubling me, I myself am not sure what." he said in a rather breathy and uncomfortable tone. He adjusted in his seat but this didn't seem to help any.

"Just recently a lot of odd things have been surrounding me without any logical explanation, but then again, nothing is logical in the world of magic.." he said rather quickly.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:52 am

Roza noticed him being even more uncomfortable and heard him rush in his sentence. "Does this have something to do with your job?" she asked. She knew he probably would not tell him anything but it didn't hurt to try again. "Did something happen while you were away?"
    Luka Belikov
    Luka Belikov

Post by Luka Belikov Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:00 am

He suddenly thought up his options. He could tell her and risk getting her involved, which could get her hurt, or worse. On the other hand he could just keep her in the dark and probably just end up having to tell her later. Besides, if he didn't tell her she'd find out sooner or later if it was what he thought it was.

"Well... Okay, but not here, got that?" he said in a firm voice.

Anywhere but here...
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:03 am

Roza was so surprised that she almost started jumping up and down. But the way Luka's voice came out was odd and she decided to act natural as if he had told her the weather. "Yes, sir." she said smiling a bit. All she could think about is what Luka was going to tell her and when.
    Luka Belikov
    Luka Belikov

Post by Luka Belikov Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:06 am

"So, besides your studies and well our parents, how are things? Have you made any new friends I should know about?" he drew the conversation back to its casual pace with ease. He has his smile again, he seemed to be better off knowing his sister would soon be at his side.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:11 am

"Oh well I did meet this one girl. I guess you could say we are friends. Even though we act as if we are enemies." she said thinking of the girl in the garden. "But other then that no. I have way too much to do. I have no time for friends, or boys or any of that stuff." she said starting to sound formal again even to her ears.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:15 pm