Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

pushing daisies---LORA, maybe ELLIE

Dommi O'Malley
    Dommi O'Malley

pushing daisies---LORA, maybe ELLIE Empty pushing daisies---LORA, maybe ELLIE

Post by Dommi O'Malley Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:32 pm

Dommi had a bit of a hard time trying to pick people for everything. That was why she wanted Lora to come over, to help her make decisions. She had even made the small table in the dining room fit for some wedding planning. She was sitting there now, a planning book in her hand. She did look terribly dressy, though, but it was as important as a Healer meeting, so she had to look good.

(ooc: blah. terrible. you know the drill.
    outfit!
    Alora Veer
    Alora Veer

pushing daisies---LORA, maybe ELLIE Empty Re: pushing daisies---LORA, maybe ELLIE

Post by Alora Veer Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:42 pm

Lora had to admit she was pretty exited to be planning her friend's wedding. She couldn't believe that Le and Rhys were finally getting married. Took them long enough, she thought with a grin. From the first day she saw them together, she knew they were meant for one another. Times like are these are what she lived for; to help bring some happiness to her family and friends.

She grinned when she saw Dommi sitting at the table. "Hey Dommi, ready to plan the most awesome wedding ever?" Lora asked, still grinning.

((OOC: outfit: http://www.celebrityinspirations.com/wp-content/uploads/jennifer-aniston-green-shorts.jpg))
    Dommi O'Malley
    Dommi O'Malley

pushing daisies---LORA, maybe ELLIE Empty Re: pushing daisies---LORA, maybe ELLIE

Post by Dommi O'Malley Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:58 pm

Dommi grinned. "Of course!" she said, laughing. "I don't know how it happened, but I heard it was something pretty intense, from what Vanka who told Ellie who told me." She wasn't going to tell Lora all the details - or any, for that matter. "Anyway... since we're the wedding planners. We have a lot to do! Le and I are going outfit shopping soon, Kait and Haze are the Maids of Honour, Frodo agreed to marry them, and I'm sure Alex wouldn't mind walking his godmother down the aisle." She pursed her lips. "Ah yes, Dylan! What d'you think he would like to do?"
    Alora Veer
    Alora Veer

Post by Alora Veer Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:14 pm

"Alright, sounds like a plan!" Lora replied. "Well, I guess I will have to ask Le and Rhys about what Dylan could do. He wouldn't mind doing anything as long as he's involved in one way or another." She said with a laugh. "Ooh, I can't wait to see the gown Le is going to pick out. So, what do you discuss first?"
    Dommi O'Malley
    Dommi O'Malley

Post by Dommi O'Malley Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:58 pm

"Beats me," Dommi shrugged. "Perhaps the cake. Or the theme. This is when I would prefer it if Kait wasn't here...

"Dagnabbit!" muttered Dommi crossly, an idea just coming into her head. "What about Anya?"
    Alora Veer
    Alora Veer

Post by Alora Veer Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:02 am

"Why wouldn't you want Kait to be here?" Lora asked with an amused smile. "Alright, let's start the cake. Now, we need to know the flavour preferences, the number of layers and if Le and Rhys would like any writing on the cake."

"Oh yeah!" She exclaimed, feeling guilty for forgetting about Anya. "I think we should ask Le and Rhys if there is anything Anya could do."
    Dommi O'Malley
    Dommi O'Malley

Post by Dommi O'Malley Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:19 am

"You know why I don't want Kait here," she replied firmly, though there was a tone of amusement in her voice. "She'll suggest the most ridiculous things. Le wouldn't mind, but I'm not entirely sure about Rhys." She nodded. "We have to make sure vanilla is in the cake somehow. Le would not eat a cake without vanilla. I'm sure Rhys would just go along with whatever she wanted. "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:16 am