Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

i'll have forever to love you

Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

i'll have forever to love you  Empty i'll have forever to love you

Post by Aveneil Corbett Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:49 pm

The night was peaceful, moonlight was making the lake waters shimmer and the stars were out. All in all, it seemed to the perfect night. But Neil knew there was no such thing as a 'perfect night'. Still, he was going to make sure all went according to plan.

He was pacing around nervously, something which he never did or felt, as he waited for his girlfriend Charlotte, to show up. He folded the sleeves of his blue suit jacket and removed the first two buttons of shirt, feeling slightly suffocating. He adjusted his tie for what seemed like the thousandth time till he finally decided to stop.

The ex-Priduex didn't know the first thing about romance, which would perhaps explain why he went a little crazy with the floating candles, lily and rose petals and a unique, musky fragrance surrounding the atmosphere. He had also plated out a huge picnic, all with Russian and German delicacies and a whole range of desserts.

A small part of him argued that Char would probably find this to be too much and maybe hate it, and he did his best to ignore the devilish voice in his head. He sincerely hoped he wouldn't have to do such a grand romantic gesture ever again, at least something not this big where there was potential chance of fucking up.

Considering the fact that they recently just fought, Neil wasn't sure if this was the right time, but as patient as he was, he had to know if she really was willing to say become officially his.

Yes, Aveneil Corbett was about to propose.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

i'll have forever to love you  Empty Re: i'll have forever to love you

Post by Charlotte West Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:22 am

Charlotte had finished getting ready, her outfit looking pretty great. It had been some time since her dispute with Neil, some time since she found out she had been pregnant and had lost her child. A few days after, she had sent one of the dark army assassins that wasn't her boyfriend, after the guy to scare him to death.

The woman had been recovering slowly but surely. Of course, she knew that she'd never be one hundred percent over it but at least she wasn't sporadically crying whenever she saw a child, a pregnant mother or anything that reminded her of a child.

Charlotte wasn't happy about crying but she couldn't help herself. She was hurt. By this time, she'd been four months pregnant. She blinked a few times because her eyes were getting watery and the last thing she wanted was to show up with tear stained cheeks to her date.

The blonde made her way towards the designated spot that her boyfriend had told her to go to. With the night out, the cool air with a comfortable atmosphere, she arrived. Charlotte stopped mid-step, eyeing the place with an arched eyebrow.

The former Hogwarts student looked at the place in awe and glanced at her distressed boyfriend. With a light chuckle, Charlotte made her way towards him with a happy smile, "You okay there love? You, uh, you look nervous about something?"
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:55 am

Neil stopped his pacing as soon as he heard the approaching footsteps. As he turned around to face Charlotte, he felt his nervousness disappear and all he could do was stare. "You look beautiful," he complimented instantly, his thoughts not able to focus on anything else. "And yes, I'm fine. As for feeling agitated, you'll soon find out way," he said vaguely and wrapped his arms around her waist, giving her a kiss.

Everytime he was with her, he knew he was one of the luckiest people in the world. Sure, it sounds cheesy, but at this point, he couldn't find it in himself to give a damn. If everything did go well tonight the way it did in his head, then he would definitely be more than just lucky.

"I wasn't sure whether you'll like such a setting, so I kind of did a little extra," he shrugged and smiled lightly as he led her to the picnic and they sat on the blanket. "I apologize if you think this is a bit too much or whatever, but I kind of ran out of ideas..." he trailed off and ran his fingers through his hair, messing it up even more than it is.

Shaking his head at himself, he asked her, "So how was your day? And I did mention that you look amazing, right?"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:19 am

"Okay then," she skeptically replied as she returned his kiss when he responded vaugly, "And thanks for the compliment." Charlotte eyed him carefully but after a couple of seconds, she decided on letting it go. He'd eventually tell her what was going on and if not, she'd find a way to force it out of him. Lately, her patience had been raised by a few notches. She wasn't being so inpatient as she used to be.

Taking another glance around the place, she shrugged. "It's not so bad," she confessed to him with a light shrug as she took a seat, crossing her ankles. "A little too over the top but it's nice. I just wish you'd tell me we'd be sitting on the floor so I would have exchanged my dress for shorts," Charlotte laughed.

"It was okay and you did," Char responded once more, looking at him expectantly. She was clueless to his plans and even with his odd attitude, she was still clueless.

"Okay Aveneil, what's going on?" The blonde asked him, "The whole setting and everything is nice and everything but there's something else going here and you're not telling me, so spill."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:54 am

Though he was expecting that sort of response, Neil was a little disappointed that she didn't seem to like it much. Of course, under normal circumstances, he would have gone for something simpler but he figured maybe she'd be okay with this for one night. Still, he couldn't let thay discourage him.

He wondered if Charlotte's comment about sitting on the floor was an indirect way of telling him that she had wanted him to take her to a fancy restaurant instead. The French man allowed the doubt to leave his mind and forced himself to calm down.

"Well, I'll make sure to tell you if next time I make such plans," he replied and gave her a brief smile.

Neil chuckled softly to himself in amusement at her bluntness and reached his hand above to take one of the floating roses. It was the only one with the full flower and not just the petals. He held the flower in his hand before focussing his attention.

"I never imagined, even in my wildest dreams, that I would be in this position," he began, "but I know that I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. You have succeeded in discovering the other side of me that had been neglected for so long and for that, I am eternally lucky and grateful to have you in my life." He grinned and got down on one knee, handing the rose to her, in which the ring was held. "Charlotte West, will you marry me and officially be mine forever?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 pm