Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

Times Flies Too Fast (Kait/Frodo)

Frodo Moria
    Frodo Moria

Times Flies Too Fast (Kait/Frodo) Empty Times Flies Too Fast (Kait/Frodo)

Post by Frodo Moria Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:12 am

As Frodo stood in the bedroom of his new house, he couldn't believe all this has happened. It only seemed like months ago when he and Kait went on their first date. Of course, he knew she was the one and yet, all this amazes him.

He smiled softly to himself as he thought about his son. He was a father and husband. He would be with the two people he loved the most, forever and he couldn't think of anything else he'd want.
    Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

Times Flies Too Fast (Kait/Frodo) Empty Re: Times Flies Too Fast (Kait/Frodo)

Post by Kaitlen Moria Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:21 am

She sneaked behind Frodo, and wrapped her hands around his waist. Over the years she had cut her long brown hair, it was now below her shoulders but not too long. She had gained a few scars from battles or fights, but she obtained the beauty her husband told her she had great amounts of. She had gained a bit weight as she had stopped growing, and giving birth to their son Nicholas.

"I love you." She whispered, as she sat her head on his shoulder. She barely managed it, but she did.
    Frodo Moria
    Frodo Moria

Post by Frodo Moria Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:32 am

Frodo smiled as he felt Kait's arms around his waist. "I love you too, so much." He whispered back, knowing she could hear him. He knew how difficult it is for her to say that, and he cherished every single time she told him she loves him.

"What are you thinking about right now?" He asked her softly, turning around so he could look her in the eyes.
    Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

Post by Kaitlen Moria Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:44 am

She kissed his lips, as he turned around. "Thinking about how much has changed these past 15 years, good and bad." Mostly bad, She thought. Being a rebel made the whole thing worse for her.

She then fingered her blue eye that was on a leather thong, around her neck. Even after all these years, she held strongly to her Greek Traditions. "Where is Nicholas?" She asked. She was rather protective of him.
    Frodo Moria
    Frodo Moria

Post by Frodo Moria Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:00 am

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her back gently. He lightly traced the scars on her face and sighed. "Wish I could remove these, Kait. I know how the past years have really affected you."

"He's in his bedroom." Frodo grinned. "Probably upto some pranks."
    Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

Post by Kaitlen Moria Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:03 am

She smiled sadly. "You saved me from the worst of it you did the most you could." She traced his cheek.

She laughed. "True. I swear that boy is more trouble than it is worth." She shook her head. She knew Nicholas took after her with his fathers smart genes she couldn't complain much.
    Frodo Moria
    Frodo Moria

Post by Frodo Moria Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:18 am

"But not enough, huh?" Frodo said quietly. "I should have been able to do more. Everytime you went for battle, I was so scared I was going to lose you." He hugged her.

"Well, he is your son after all, so yes he's trouble," he teased and chuckled. "But I wouldn't have it any other way."
    Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

Post by Kaitlen Moria Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:36 am

She hugged back tightly and kissed his shoulder. "I am here. I don't plan on changing that anytime soon." She whispered.

"I wouldn't change it either." She replied.
    Frodo Moria
    Frodo Moria

Post by Frodo Moria Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:55 am

"And I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen," Frodo replied softly. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are? As long as the scars don't hurt, they won't do anything to lessen your beauty." He knew he was probably being cheesy, but Kait needed to hear these truths once in a while. No one else would tell her.

"I know. You and Nicholas are everything to me." He said and kissed her.
    Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

Post by Kaitlen Moria Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:25 am

She blushed. Frodo was the only one to tell her that she was beautiful- and she blushed everytime he did. "How many times have I told you are amazing, handsome, smart, and my life?" She asked, pressing her forehead to his. "Nicholas and you are my world- the anchor that keeps me here." She smiled, and responded to the kiss right away.
    Frodo Moria
    Frodo Moria

Post by Frodo Moria Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:56 pm

He chuckled quietly and said, "You can say it any number of times baby, and still I'll never tire of hearing it." He pulled her closer and ran his fingers through her hair. "I'm so glad you're mine," he whispered.

He kissed her passionately. Even after all these years, the feel of her lips on his felt so amazing.
    Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

Post by Kaitlen Moria Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Her tongue slipped into his mouth, and she was driven with desire. She brought her hands around his neck, and pulled him closer. When the kiss ended, she was grinning. "You keep stealing the words right of my mouth, darling." She kissed his cheek.
    Frodo Moria
    Frodo Moria

Post by Frodo Moria Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:29 am

Frodo nearly groaned from the sensation. He kissed her gently before pulling back. "I love it when you blush," he told Kait with a smile. He loved everything about her, good and bad. He still worries about her just like when they were kids, but he knew she could take care of herself.

"I thought things would be hurtful 'cause of the rebel, but I'm happy Kait." He confessed. "I don't know if I should be, but I am." He said and kissed the palm of her hand.
    Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

Post by Kaitlen Moria Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:11 am

She laughed, and kissed his cheek.

"Me too." She whispered. "Maybe it is because we have each other, and Nick. Or maybe because the war hasn't hit us too badly- bad like with the war with Voldmort." She shrugged. "But I am happy." She laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.
    Frodo Moria
    Frodo Moria

Post by Frodo Moria Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:00 pm

"I have you and Nick, that's exactly why," Frodo grinned. "Whatever happens, good or bad, I know we can go through it together." He said, staring into her eyes. "But it does scare me at times, real bad." He admitted. "Every day we hear about people dying and being tortured. I don't know what I'd do if..." he trailed off.

He put his arms around Kait's waist and held her tight against her chest. "I'm glad I could make you happy." He whispered into her hair.
    Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

Post by Kaitlen Moria Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:34 am

"It scares me too." She whispered. "That is why I joined the rebels- I didn't want people getting tortured. I also wanted freedom..." She sighed. "I don't want Nick growing up in this type of environment." She wanted another kid, but she knew it wouldn't be safe.

"You will take care of yourself and take care of Nick, or who ever is alive." It hurt her to say it, but she had to say it.

Frodo Moria
    Frodo Moria

Post by Frodo Moria Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:29 pm

"Even though it worries, I'm proud of you for wanting to fight," Frodo admitted quietly. "Don't worry, we'll do everything we can to make sure Nicholas isn't that affected." He reassured Kait.

He shook his head. "No Kaitlen, don't say that. Don't talk as though you're saying goodbye." He pleaded her. "I know I will have to but..I just can't imagine me and Nicholas without you." He whispered, stroking her cheek lovingly.
    Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

Post by Kaitlen Moria Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:39 am

She shook her head. "I am not saying Good bye." She said softly. "I am just letting you know what I want... incase.. in case I am not there anymore." Her eyes started to get wet.
    Frodo Moria
    Frodo Moria

Post by Frodo Moria Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:55 am

"Hey, listen to me," Frodo said and lifted her chin so she would look at him. "Nothing is going to happen, okay? At least, I'll try to keep you safe." He told with a small smile.

He sighed. "I never imagined things would turn out this way. Or maybe I did but still..." He trailed off, not looking at Kait.
    Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

Post by Kaitlen Moria Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:12 pm

She hugged him tightly, and kissed him. "Lets leave this conversation all together- it is too depressing for my taste." She smiled at him.

Everything will be fine She hissed softly, putting her head into his chest.
    Frodo Moria
    Frodo Moria

Post by Frodo Moria Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Frodo smiled softly and kissed her forehead. "Everyday I'm amazed that we actually got married and had a child together." He confessed. "I mean, there was so many times where everything seemed so hopeless and as though there was no chance. Yet, here are." He spoke softly.

"And did I mention that I just love the name Kaitlen Moria?" He asked Kait with a teasing grin. "It's just a really good name and it fits so well."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:55 am