A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

A new friend {Kacyee}

Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

A new friend {Kacyee}

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:27 am

Aalyrial sighed as she moved around the counter to sweep the floor. The tavern was utterly empty today, and she was awfully bored. Aleron was at the school, and he wouldn't be home for hours. She needed to find something to amuse herself with, and so she started cleaning her already immaculate tavern.

Re: A new friend {Kacyee}

Post by Kaycee Bass on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:46 am

Kaycee was bored again. He felt kinda drunk, but didn't he always?

He walked into the tavern, and he looked around. It was so shiny, yet he could see the owner - Aalyrial, he thought her name was - trying to clean the place. He'd seen her in dark meetings, and he had a fetish for her hair. Not that he told anyone, of course.

Kaycee smirked at her before sitting at the first chair he could see.
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:49 am

Aalyrial tried to keep her near excitement from showing on her face. Not only had a customer finally graced her, but it was one that she was very excited to finally 'meet'.

She was aware that his name was Kaycee Bass and that he was part of the dark army; but that was the extent of her knowledge on the man.

She was attracted to him, that much she was aware of. And boy did he look good tonight.

"Hello." Aalyrial started, as she walked over to where he had sat. "What can I get for you, tonight?"

Post by Kaycee Bass on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:03 am

"Me?" asked Kaycee. "I just want beer. Yeah, I like beer."

Kaycee then smirked his best smirk for Aalyrial. "So, rough day?" he asked, trying to start a conversation.
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:09 am

Aalyrial smiled at him. "Just a sec." She replied before she walked over and poured them both a large glass of some imported muggle beer.

She let out a small laugh, "Rough in the sense that I've been driven crazy by the lack of human contact." She took a drink of her beer, she liked this. Aleron never drank anything but Firewhiskey and Wine, whereas Aalyrial much preferred muggle alcohol. If there was one thing she could drink it was beer. "I feel like a goddamned leper."

Post by Kaycee Bass on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:15 am

Kaycee widened his eyes. He never knew that the woman had a bit of a rough life. Then again, he could tell just from the meetings that living with the Lestranges was hard work, so he didn't ask. "No you do not," Kaycee replied, taking a sip of the beer. Man did he love that thing. "Don't you love the taste of beer, Aalyrial?"
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:20 am

Aalyrial smiled at the man, but reminded herself to keep it in her goddamn pants. "Oh that I do, Kaycee." She took another drink, glad that he didn't chastise her for her selection of a muggle beer.

"What about your day?" She asked, cocking her head slightly. It was something she always did when asking a question when she was generally interested in the answer.

Post by Kaycee Bass on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:27 am

Kaycee nodded in assent. "If there is anything Muggles are good at, it's making beer," he began, sounding as if he was saying a speech. "And alcohol in general."

Raising her eyebrow, Kaycee wondered. How was his day? It went fine, that he knew. "It was alright," he replied. "Nothing too particularly interesting happened."
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:31 am

"I agree full heartedly, too many of us hate muggles enough to never once touch their alcohol. I could live off of it, if I had an invincible liver." She replied smiling at his speech like comments.

This was entirely too relaxing, Aalyrial realized. But oh did she enjoy the hell out of it.

"Thats good." She wrinkled her nose in thought. "Although when something interesting happens, it always leads to a good story."

Post by Kaycee Bass on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:43 am

"I think they have such things," Kaycee replied. He then shook his head. "No, I don't think so. Though it would be wonderful if they did."

Kaycee nodded, "Indeed they do." He paused, thinking of a good subject. "So... why the lack of human contact?"
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:47 am

Aalyrial shrugged lightly, before she finished off her beer, surprised that she had finished just before the man. She pulled out her wand and tapped the glass once before it was refilled. "Well... I haven't a clue actually. We've had almost no one come in today, and I relieved my only help a few hours ago. I was thinking about closing shop, but then I'd end up going home sooner than I want too."

Post by Kaycee Bass on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:54 am

Kaycee raised his eyebrow. "Why don't you want to go home?" he asked. "I mean... it's not like I want to go home to a crazy sister... but you get the point." He then thought of his crazy sister, trying to piece her life back together.
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:57 am

Aalyrial laughed, why didn't she want to go home? Hadn't she just told her husband the other night that she loved him? Sure it had been the first time she'd said it, but she had said it. Did she mean it? Or was it just some sexually induced cry for the words to be returned?

"Being married to a Lestrange is... a rather... tricky thing." She started out, as she took another drink. "And I'm also very sure that my husband despises everything about me, except for my body."

Post by Kaycee Bass on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:05 am

Kaycee took a long gulp of his beer. "Then why on earth did you get married to him?" he asked. "Look at me! Thirty-four and single, never married, and I'm happy." Kaycee raised his eyebrow. "Really, now? There's your hair to like."
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:11 am

Aalyrial actually laughed then, a full hearted weirdly sounding laugh. "You know some of this information I am sharing with you could come back and bite me in the ass." She replied with a small smile. "The marriage wasn't necessarily consenting on both sides."

She took another drink, and while she drank almost every night she could feel the strong beer start to warm her insides. "Somedays I wish that I were never married." She admitted, with a slight frown.

Her face quickly turned up again ash she pulled a strand of her mid-back length hair into her line of view. It was as black as a rave, and while sometimes disheveled it still managed to look nice. "My hair?" She asked looking at him, "Thats the nicest compliment you could come up with?" She playfully asked.

Post by Kaycee Bass on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:19 am

Kaycee snorted. "It's not like I'm going to tell anyone," he replied firmly. He tilted his head to the side at Aalyrial's next sentence. "You mean... you didn't marry for love?" he asked.

Kaycee smirked, "The single life is the good life, that's all I'm saying." He then looked up at the ceiling for a while. "Maybe 'cause it's the only life I've ever known."

Laughing, Kaycee replied, "I don't know you that well!" he replied, shrugging his shoulders. It was true that he didn't. "And the only other thing that I can think of is that you make good company."
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:30 am

Aalyrial's eyebrows raised lightly as she thought about marrying for love, then she let out a shaky laugh. "No, not love. I hated him when we married. At least that has gotten better."

"Well being single does have its perks," She started, as she eyed him curiously. "You've never been in love?"

She shook her head at his rather immature reply, "Looky here, I have a regular gentleman on my hands." She playfully mocked, "But thank you for the compliments either way."

Post by Kaycee Bass on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Kaycee shrugged his shoulders, "Well, tolerance sounds a whole lot better than hate. So that's some progress."

Kaycee shrugged. He thought of that one time when he was ten, that encounter at the tea room. It didn't count, right? "Uh, not exactly," he replied.

Kaycee smirked. "You're welcome."
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:07 pm

"Tolerance is borderline what my marriage is." Aalyrial replied softly, nursing her second beer.

"Well that makes two of us." She stated with a hint of regret in her voice. Not that she cared much about love in any situation that didn't involve Aleron, needless to say his reaction to her confession of love was less than... welcome.

"Who cares about love anyways? I'm 34 years old, and I'd rather just fuck men senseless, than worry about emotional turmoil." She commented lightly, it was true for the most part. But there was still a part in her that yearned for love.

Post by Kaycee Bass on Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:50 am

Kaycee blinked. "Well, I thought I was the only one," Kaycee sighed. "I mean, everyone's had it: my sister, my friends... it's nice to have someone who hasn't been through the same thing."

Kaycee laughed, "Same here. Though I wonder what love feels like. Everyone I know would never explain to me."
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:00 am

Aalyrial let out a mused sound, "Huh." She said wrinkling her nose again. "My husband is incapable of loving, maybe you'd fancy his company as well." She mused lightly. She tried desperately to keep her tone high, when deep down inside she was screaming in pain and anger at her husband.

And herself?

"I imagine it is both maddening and perfect at the same time." She said biting on her lip in thought.

Post by Kaycee Bass on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:08 am

Kaycee shook his head skeptically. "I'd rather not," he replied. He didn't know Aleron well, but he didn't like him all too much. Anyone could tell he'd much prefer Dagereth.

"I would think so too," Kaycee replied, nodding.
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Aalyrial smiled at him, "You are rather... nice to be in the Dark Army." She stated, assessing this by the short conversation they'd so far shared.

"Who knows, maybe this is the year we'll both find it." She said simply, it wasn't really a pass at him, though if this conversation kept up she would most definitely make one by the end of the night; it was more of just a hopefully prediction.

Post by Kaycee Bass on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Kaycee shrugged, "We are purebloods. Purebloods are the best. What is the use of that supremacy shit if we can't show people how to behave?" Kaycee the paused to take his breath, then he went on. "There is no point being the rulers of Russia when we show people they should behave like savages."

"Merlin hope not," Kaycee replied quietly, though this was mostly to himself.
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Aalyrial shrugged. But she wouldn't dare say anything that could come back to bite her in the ass if say Aleron or worse Dagereth found out, as if she hadn't already spilled her guts about hating her husband.

Instead she just went on to reply to his other comment. "You dont want to fall in love?" She asked curiously, it wasn't as if she particularly did either; however she wouldn't be totally upset if she did fall in love.

That was of course if she fell in love with someone that loved her in return.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:06 am