A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

Searching for the Next Dark Lady (Lux)

Ksenia Lestrange
    Dark Lady
    Dark Lady

Searching for the Next Dark Lady (Lux)

Post by Ksenia Lestrange on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:12 am

Ksenia sat in one of the beautiful armchairs, waiting for Luxielle Mazur to arrive to her summons. The Dark Lady was sure that the girl was one of the best candidates for the betrothed of her son. If what people said was true. Of course a lot of Ksenia's opinion of the young witch would be formed during the meeting itself. How she behaved, how she carried herself, all of these things would be taken into consideration.

She took a sip of her tea and lowered her gaze back to the parchment in her hand. The latest recruitment reports of the dark army.
    Luxielle Mazur

Re: Searching for the Next Dark Lady (Lux)

Post by Luxielle Mazur on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:25 am

He whole family was excited when the girl got invited by the Dark Lady herself. Vasja said it was a good sign, their mother took special attention on making her hair perfect and Oguz Mazur was giving her a pep talk.

"You know you can do this", he said to her coldly. "We prepared you for it your whole life. Do not embarrass your family or I'll finish you with my bare hands."
    If that was the talk to make her feel more confident, for some reason, it worked. She knew she was one of the best candidates for Jarlan's betrothed and always respected the Dark Family, especially Ksenia, for her handling everything perfectly.
    I must pay full attention on what she says to me, she thought, feeling assured in her succes. I have a lot to learn from her, she could give me everything, but she could also ruin me. I must behave like a proper lady, which I am, I must never talk back to her, I must think wisely before I say anything...

She was in front of the parlor where they were about to meet. Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door.
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Dark Lady
    Dark Lady

Post by Ksenia Lestrange on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:33 am

"Enter," Ksenia said calmly. Her demeanor was always calm, but unlike her husband's it was not dark or threatening. She had a different kind of air of power around her, one that only came from years of living with a man like Dagereth. the strength that she had gained from living through all that he had thrown at her was not something that could be gained in any other way.
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:40 am

The Dark Lady was there, sitting and waiting at her, looking calm and cool like she always did. The woman had a certain energy around her, that power that enchanted Lux so much.

"My Lady", she said while bowing, feeling respect, devotion and idolizing her every movement. "They told me you wanted to see me?"
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Dark Lady
    Dark Lady

Post by Ksenia Lestrange on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:44 am

"Yes I did," Ksenia said, studying the girl all the time. "Come sit," she said, nodding her head slightly towards the chair opposite her own.

"Tell me, Luxielle, how would you describe yourself?" Ksenia asked as she picked up her cup of tea again and took another sip after asking the question, keeping her eyes on the girl all the time.
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:00 am

"Thank you", she responded and sat on the pointed chair. She was waiting for something to tell her what's this all about, cause she didn't want to get her hopes up.
    That something came in a form of a question.

"I am a person that people who are close to me, can completely trust. I am loyal to them and I adjust well in all kinds of situation. I was never interested in politics, except for observing politicians. I take my tasks seriously. I do not lie to people, even if they think I should lie to them for their own good."

She thought it went okay, for she really did tell the truth about everything, even if she changed the speech her father taught her, this one came from her heart.
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Dark Lady
    Dark Lady

Post by Ksenia Lestrange on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:05 am

"I like your honesty," Ksenia said as she put her cup down. Her voice was calm, even a bit soft. Of course her kind of softness could always be dangerous. 'Those are all very good attributes."

"What do you see yourself in the future as?" she asked once again.
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:17 am

"Even if I'm gonna sound too confident now, I must say I see myself on a important position, having a strong family behind me and a even stronger husband before me." she responded to her question and then paused, looking at the Ladys sophisticated appearance.

Ksenia Lestrange
    Dark Lady
    Dark Lady

Post by Ksenia Lestrange on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:19 am

"And do you see yourself as strong enough to be the next Dark Lady?" Ksenia asked.
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:23 am

"My Lady, I am tougher than I look." she started softly. "I do think I am capable of it. I know I am."
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Dark Lady
    Dark Lady

Post by Ksenia Lestrange on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:27 am

"I should hope so," Ksenia said. "I am looking for a betrothed for my son right now and you are my first candidate. Would you want to marry Jarlan?" she asked her seriously. She knew that many girls dreamed of marrying the dark heir, bur none of them knew what they actually wanted, what they would have to give up. "Would you be willing to give everything to perform your duties as the Dark Lady? Would you have enough patience to actually build a relationship with someone so dark?"
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:43 am

"I expected that", she said while nodding her head. "I knew I was one of the candidates, and was surprised that you waited so long with the arrangements. There are many girls that want to be in that position, there are even some who claimed they have been chosen. Fools."
    The last word escaped her lips almost like a spat. "Who could choose them when they are full of weaknesses?"

"I know what I would be giving up for this, but I was raised in a completely dark family, your loyal followers as you know my Lady, and I know how I gave up a lot of things just being born to them. I would never consider it a sacrifice if I would become the woman behind the future dark Lord. It would be a true honor, knowing that I helped him in any way, and to help him bring his plans to the world."
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Dark Lady
    Dark Lady

Post by Ksenia Lestrange on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:52 am

Ksenia tilted her head slightly as she listened to the younger witch talk.

"Good," she said. "You will be meeting Jarlan shortly then. Nothing is decided yet, but you mave proven that you have some beginning qualities of a Dark Lady. If you are chosen by my son, you will have to change a lot," Ksenia said. "You will have to endure a lot, prove yourself to be a strong woman."
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:50 pm

She hid her happines well, but in her head she was already celebrating. "It will be as you say, my Lady", she said while lowering her head a bit. "I am prepared to do so."

I shan't dissapoint you, she thought. I was born to do this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:09 am