Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

3 posters

queasitio {RHYS&VANKA}

Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds

queasitio {RHYS&VANKA} - Page 3 Empty Re: queasitio {RHYS&VANKA}

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:31 am

It was Rhys' turn to blush. She was his. True, he didn't remember having to wait sixteen years to make her his own, but it had always been his greatest desire: to spend the rest of his life with that pretty girl he'd seen in a crowded library one day.

Finally, breathing again, though he could not recall holding his breath, he smiled warmly.

"It's a brilliant name," Rhys declared fondly.
    Lena Edmunds
    Lena Edmunds
    Light Army

Location : you taste like heaven, but god knows you're built for sin

Post by Lena Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:16 am

Lena smiled, "I've been writing Lena Edmunds as my signature ever since I was... thirteen." She chuckled at the thought. She could remember wasting entire pieces of paper just so she could get her signature right. She sighed dreamily at the thought. Such happy days.

"I am so glad we finally got married," she grinned. "After all this time."
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds

Post by Rhys Edmunds Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:21 pm

"I know," Rhys confessed, "I still have one of your practice sheets. I wanted to know what you'd been writing on all class - I don't even remember which class it was, but you certainly weren't paying attention to the professor. So, when I saw you toss something in the bin, I had to have a look.

"My heart stopped," he laughed, "And then my face was red off and on for the rest of the day. Remember that? You kept asking if I had a fever."

Rhys kissed her gently on the lips and smiled, blue eyes sparkling. "Me, too."
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Vanka smiled. She had never seen her mum so happy. She looked at her, dancing the waltz. She had never seen her do that in her entire life. Nor had her eyes ever been this shiny.

Vanka decided to leave the room quietly, taking tiny steps towards the door. She smiled, slowly turning the door handle and as quietly as possible, and shut it tightly behind her.
    Lena Edmunds
    Lena Edmunds
    Light Army

Location : you taste like heaven, but god knows you're built for sin

Post by Lena Edmunds Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:51 am

Lena laughed lightly. "Yeah, I remember." She then kissed Rhys tenderly back. Merlin, she could barely stop trembling from all the warmth that was radiating back to her. It made her smile.

(OOC: End thread?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 am