Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

Return | OPEN

Kendera James
    Kendera James

Return | OPEN Empty Return | OPEN

Post by Kendera James Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Almería, Spain

It was hard to tell just whose satisfaction was felt as the life faded from the man's eyes, which were still wide in surprise and horror. Liddy was the one currently in control, but Kendera, too, thrilled in his death.

The woman, currently blonde, pulled her blade from the man's chest, a cruel smirk curving her lips. "Pleasure meeting you, Deputy Minister," she said, a subtle German accent coloring her otherwise perfect Spanish. "I'd stay to chat, but I really much be going. Places to be." Wiping the long blade, she sheathed it. Grabbing a quill from the man's desk, she broke it in half and dropped it upon his cooling corpse.

"Thanks for everything."

Turning, she apparated away. At the the first stop, in a deserted alley, she took the time to charm the blood from her clothing. At the second, she morphed into her chosen form as Liddy - long, black curls, petite stature, dark brown eyes. A few stops later, she arrived at her destination: Cobblestone Courtyard in Kildere Village, Russia.

Smirking once more, Liddy raised her chin slightly. "I'm back," she murmured in sing-song.
    Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

Return | OPEN Empty Re: Return | OPEN

Post by Kaitlen Moria Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Kaitlen had been apparating to random places she had seen- places that had tekn her interest. It had been a rare quiet week in the rebellion so she took a chance to see some places.

She ran into an woman, shocked. She was some how familar, though she couldn't remember exactly how.

"Hello- I am Kait." She gave a kind smile.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James

Post by Kendera James Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Liddy turned to the woman who had just ran into her. She wasn't much taller than herself; an inch, maybe two. The corner of her mouth curved up slightly as she recognized her. Kaitlen Gem. Or would it be Moria, by now? It was hard to know - she hadn't seen Kendera's old classmate in nearly eighteen years.

Oh, don't even think about it! Kendera snapped inaudibly, seizing control before Liddy could open her mouth and say whatever was on the tip of her tongue.

Now. How did it work, again?

Kendera gave a small, hesitant smile. Still garbed as her alternate, she responded.

"Liddy," she replied with a rather notable German accent. Liddy always had a German accent; Kendera's accent was usually neutral. "I lived near Durmstrang when I was young, though I didn't actually attend. I think I may have seen you, though... a time or two, perhaps." She squinted slightly, as though trying to recall accurately.
    Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

Post by Kaitlen Moria Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:42 am

She grinned. "Have you heard of Kaitlen Gem then?" She asked, tilting her head. Somethings off about this woman, She thought. She decided to always be careful around this woman. She would like to go home today, without any scratches.

"I am Kaitlen Moria now though." She added. "I was the girl, with a Greek Accent." She missed Greece so much, but she wouldn't visit for a while.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James

Post by Kendera James Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:19 pm

"You know, I think I did. I think we spoke once, even, in Berbatov's." Which was barely true. It was the only time Kait had spoken to Liddy when she looked like Liddy, but she'd spoken to the alternate personality several times throughout the years.

"Your accent is scarcely noticeable, now," Kendera remarked. I knew it, she thought smugly when Kaitlen confirmed her surname was now Moria. "Married, then? Is that going well for you, then? I would hope so. I tried it once, but it didn't end well, I'm afraid."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:04 pm