A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

I found not what I was searching for. (Invite only)

Lucifer Sicarius

I found not what I was searching for. (Invite only)

Post by Lucifer Sicarius on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:05 pm

His father was really doing his head in, one minute he wanted him to train then when he trained he wanted him to be with Jarlan plotting for the future. He gritted his teeth as he walked down the corridor looking into room after room in search of the future leader. His mind was racing with thoughts of when he would become the best assassin, an assassin even better than the one his father was. Then he'd show him. Mindly he wandered in the Lestranges family room.
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Re: I found not what I was searching for. (Invite only)

Post by Donnica Lestrange on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Donnica sat in the family room, reading some ancient text on potions. Not that she was particularly interested in it, but it was consuming her interest for the time being.

She looked up and closed the book as Lucifer entered the room. "Jarlan isn't here." She said dismissing him almost instantaneously.

Donnica didn't like who her brother hung around, they were always so damned arrogant. Of course she knew that she shared the same faults, but sometimes she could only handle so much arrogance in one conversation.

She'd never really had a real conversation with her brothers closest 'friend', and she wasn't particularly interested in changing that today.

Lucifer Sicarius

Post by Lucifer Sicarius on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:27 pm

Lucifer snapped out mid thought at the sound of a voice. His head snapped up to the source of the sound and spotted Jarlans younger sister. "Oh pardon me la mia signora. I was just passing through." He said bowing his head to her and slowly turning back to leave the room.

A sudden thought hit him and he turned back. "Can i ask you a question?" He asked.
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Donnica shook her head at his proper tone, she smiled and almost laughed. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

"Sure." She stated simply. She noticed that he didn't look as if he was moving towards the open chairs, did he expect to stand the whole time? "Oh, come on!" She scoffed, motioning towards a chair. "Sit down, you are unnerving me."

Lucifer Sicarius

Post by Lucifer Sicarius on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:53 pm

He opened his mouth to speak when she beat him to it. His face broke into a little smile as she allowed him in. He nodded his head and gave her a smile. "Thank you." He said making his way over to one of the empty seats.

"What is it with your family and reading? Is it not easier to learn by doing?" He asked, he'd never had to read a book and he couldn't understand how people learn that way.
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Donnica bit her lip and laughed slightly. "I prefer reading." She stated simply, she threw him the book she was reading. "That text there, less than 100 people ever have had the luxury of knowing its words. Of learning from it. Of harboring the knowledge it has to offer. I hold myself to very high expectations of being intelligent. Besides one cannot do something that they dont know exists. Reading heightens my knowledge of what there is to do, both magically and non." She said letting out a small cough.

She wrinkled her nose at the sudden cough, maybe she should stop smoking. She quickly disregarded that thought.

"My brother reads because my father and mother demand it. Because it makes him acceptable and all the more perfect in their eyes, I read because if my brother fails; I am going to have to take over his responsibilities. And if that happens, I'd sleep much happier at night knowing I know more than most of the whole worlds population."

Lucifer Sicarius

Post by Lucifer Sicarius on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:22 pm

He caught the book and glanced down at its cover, potions, a subject he had no interest in at all. He wasn't even going to be taking the lesson in school. He placed the book to the side, he hated reading. All the works just seemed to blur into one and it made it so confusing to read, not that he'd tell anyone that. It just took him slightly longer to read.

"Can i get you a drink of water or something?" He asked as she coughed, of course it made perfect sense now why she read. He was just used to relying on his families experiences rather than actually reading to find out others.

He nodded. "I know how that feels." He said he was often told to do things to make him the perfect assassin to replace his father. "You would like to see your brother dead?" He asked, trying to understand this family better. They were so alike his own yet so different at the same time. "Wouldn't you rather be free to do as you wish rather than forced to do as your parents say?"
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Don watched as he set the book aside with little interest. She wondered why he wasn't interested in reading.

"No. I am fine." She said stiffly, she wondered what he would do if he found out she smoked. Would he tell her family? Who knew.

"I would never wish death on my brother, Lucifer." She said softly. "And yes I would much rather have freedom than have to listen to what my parents have to say." She replied, her voice harsh. "But they are fools if they think they can force me into doing anything."

Lucifer Sicarius

Post by Lucifer Sicarius on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:44 pm

"Good it is now my job to protect your brother from harm. My entire families reputation is relying on me to do a good job." He said now taking the time to look around the room, it truely was a grand place to live in. It made his families villa look average and they had the most expensive place in Italy.

"Sometimes we have to make sacrifices so our families legacies can survive." He shrugged. "If you don't want to be the heir, than what is it you plan to do?" He asked, she intruiged him. She wasn't like the other girls he had met, they were all weak and pathetic. At least Donnica knew how to stand up for herself.
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:52 pm

"I'm sure you will do well. I've seen you practice." Donnica replied smiling at him.

"I dont plan on making any sacrifices unless it suits me." Donnica stated truthfully. "And as far as what I plan to do? I plan to enjoy the hell out of myself."

Lucifer Sicarius

Post by Lucifer Sicarius on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:01 pm

He narrowed his eyes. "Have you been watching me?" He asked with the slightest of amusement. He wasn't going to complain about it, she was definitely the type of girl he would love to watch him train. Strong, beautiful and independant, he was sure she wouldn't pass out at the first sign on death.

"Spoken like a true Dark Lady." He smiled. "Well i hope this fun is an open invitation, i could do with a little fun to spice up my life." He said his eyes glinting alittle as they always did at the thought of doing something dangerous or against his fathers wishes.
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Donnica smirked. She had been watching him, and despite the fact that she had a preconcieved notion on his arrogance she couldn't deny the obvious attraction she had to him. "I would be lying it I said I didn't watch you." She said as she bit her lip again. "When you are always around my home, its hard not to watch you train." She was rather fond of his physic.

"Always an open invitation." She stated with another smirk. Maybe this day wouldn't consist only of her reading.

Lucifer Sicarius

Post by Lucifer Sicarius on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:23 pm

He smirked. "And why have you never made your presense known? You would make the perfect distraction." He said handing the book back to her. "You ever fought before?" He asked getting to his feet and resting his right hand on the hilt of his sword with rest on his right hip.

Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:12 pm

Donnica stood up as well, almost challenging him with her stance. "Exactly, I'd distract you. And then your parents and my parents would be disappointed." She stepped closer to him, "And trust me, you dont want my parents disappointed in you."

She smiled again, "Of course I've fought, I'm a Lestrange."

Lucifer Sicarius

Post by Lucifer Sicarius on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:35 pm

He smiled. "I'm not one to disappoint." He said giving her a little wink. "I live to please. Oh naturalmente." He said holding his hand out. "Lets see what you are made of Miss Lestrange."
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Donnica smiled at him and made a step towards the door. "Live to please, eh?" She asked flirtatiously, "I'll be sure to keep that in mind."

"Shall we?" She asked lightly, quite excited to see what he had up his sleeve. She grabbed his outreached hand.

Lucifer Sicarius

Post by Lucifer Sicarius on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:47 pm

"Yes ma'am." He smiled with a slight bow of his head. It was his job to please his buyers but she was no buyer. She definitely didn't look like one she had class and he liked that. He imagined she wouldn't be scared if she happened to see him at work, her father was the dark lord after all.

"How daring are you?" He asked leading her to the door. He was bored of ordinary fighting, he needed to spice things up a little to get that adrenaline rush he wanted. "How about we dance on the roof?" He asked a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:55 am