Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

everybody hurts someday

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

everybody hurts someday Empty everybody hurts someday

Post by Charlotte West Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:03 am

Charlotte had only fought with another man for the sake of her dignity. His royal pain in the ass, whom she actually didn't know nor his name, had attacked her out of nowhere with a simple hex spell that wouldn't have caused any damage had her sitting in the Healer's office.

She knew she wasn't going to be responsible for any damage she had caused the man. The blonde had been attacked unfairly by the drunken man; therefore, she had to defend herself.

Sighing, she rubbed her temples as she waited for the Healer for a few minutes before he walked in. The healer, Ryan, was slightly older than her and even though he was quite handsome and had caught him checking her a couple of times before he had left to do some tests, the impatient woman was starting to loose her temper.

"Well?" She asked him with a slight glare, wanting the reason why the simple hex had caused her to feel slightly dizzy and be brought into the place.

"I'm sorry to inform you Miss West but it seems you've lost your three month year old child," he stated solemnly as he looked at the clipboard. "It seems that even if the hex was really simple, the fact that it hit you directly into that area, therefore stopping that child's growth."

Ryan had started babbling on but Charlotte paid no attention. Her body froze, her senses becoming numb as she just sat there with a blank stare on her face.

A potential offspring of Neil and her had died.

At some point, Ryan said he had made contact with Neil and that he was on his way to the hospital; however, he hadn't told him about the lost of the child. Ryan said that he felt it was better for her to tell him.

She didn't notice that the Healer had left soon after, barely even hearing him say that she could stay in the room as long as she needed to, her body being in a comatose state. She felt like crying, her body shaking slightly as her right hand found her way to her stomach. Tears began to spring out of her eyes, beginning to sob quietly.

The blonde was full on crying now, thinking of all the possibilities if she'd have whatever gender. Charlotte had multiple pregnancy scares before, she never told him that before, ones that she usually felt stupid about because Neil and her were often careful. But lately, they had become more careless due to him being gone for long periods of times.

"Oh Merlin," she sobbed as she hunched on her seat and covered her face with her hands. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Last edited by Charlotte West on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

everybody hurts someday Empty Re: everybody hurts someday

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:39 am

Neil was rarely called out of headquarters for any sort of emergency. The policy was really strict and unless it was a life or death situation, he wasn't allowed to leave in the middle of his research or meeting.

So when his phone rang and he heard the news about his girlfriend's accident, he informed the man in charge he was leaving and didn't wait to hear the response.

He'd deal with it later, he decided, knowing that they wouldn't fire him seeing as he was one of the best assassins they had.

The French man rushed to the hospital, got the information about Charlotte and went to find her. He saw a man coming out of the room and assumed that he was the Healer.

"Hello, are you Aveneil?" The Healer asked.

"Yeah, I am. Where is Charlotte, what the fuck happened?" He demanded instantly, already not trusting the man. Then again, it was required in his field not to trust anyone, especially complete strangers.

"She's in there as we speak, and she's fine, but I'm afraid she has terrible news to inform. I'll leave you to it." And before Neil could say anything, the Healer walked away.

He entered and immediately went over to his girlfriend, enveloping her in a hug, getting freaked since she was crying.

"Charlotte, what the hell happened?" He murmured worriedly.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:05 am

As she was crushed into a hug, Charlotte instantly clung her arms around the familiar body as she sobbed onto his shoulder. Her mascara proving to not the best water proof thing in the world. She couldn't formulate words for a few minutes, just hugging onto Neil as she let it process her in head.

But in reality, the blonde would never be able to get over it.

"The man was drunk and he hexed me," she hiccuped through her loud sobs, failing to control them and having them into a moderate level. "B-but he hit my st-stomach and - and-"

Charlotte couldn't finish the sentence she started before she burst out into sobs once more, clinging desperately onto him. She closed her eyes as she breathed in his familiar scent but it barely did anything to soothe her.

Forcing herself to recollect her thoughts once more, she still kept herself buried into his neck, his shirt probably full of her eye make up and wet from the tears.

"I lost the baby," she quietly answered his question. "I was three months pregnant and I lost the baby."

Charlotte openly sobbed once more.

Last edited by Charlotte West on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:30 am

The man's arm tightened around the blonde, not knowing what to say for a few minutes, but to listen to what she was saying. Even then, all kinds of scenarios were going through his mind, wondering what could have caused to shed tears to such an extent.

And then he was snapped back to attention, and he suddenly felt an explainable urge of anger.

"Where the fuck did this happen, Charlotte? Damn it, I'm going to kill the son of a bitch when I find him," Neil growled and ran a hand through his hair. He held her tight, glad she was safe in his arms, but it did nothing to control his anger.

However, her next words made his blood run cold and became numb for a few seconds.

"Lost the baby? Y-You were pregnant?" He asked in a low voice, suddenly not sure how to feel.

He would have been a father in a few months.

The revelation both scared him and confused him. At the same time, he felt angry at Charlotte for not telling him this earlier. He mentally cursed himself for not using protection more carefully and made a note to be more cautious, just to avoid any more scares.

"Fuck, why didn't you tell you were pregnant?" Neil asked angrily, looking at his girlfriend, arms still around her. "We have got to be more careful, Charlotte. This cannot happen again."

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:51 am

With his arms tightening around her, did Charlotte shook her head, not wanting to think of the man any more. She had taken care of him, probably residing in the intensive care unit for how bad she had hurt the drunk man. The blonde told that to Neil, hoping that it would subside his anger with a few notches.

All she wanted at that moment was for him to be with her and nothing else.

"I didn't know I was pregnant! Sure, there were pregnancy scares but they were always scares, never real!" Charlotte quickly said, instantly regretting saying those words. But with his response, she pushed him away from her with her hands as her eyes began to water, "And what in the world do you mean by not happening again?"

Frowning, the works clicked in her head.

"Are you trying to say that you don't want any children?" She said, a few tears slipping away from her eyes as she scoot back into her hospital bed.

"You're not trying to say that right?" Charlotte skeptically stated, "Right?" She asked with a glare.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:01 am

"Pregnancy scares? You mean, there were more before this? Damn it Charlotte, you can't hide shit like this from me!" Neil exclaimed, still feeling angry, though maybe now, it was for something else.

He looked at her in surprise at her outburst. "Of course that's what I'm saying," the man stated as if it was the most obvious thing. "I mean, how can you actually think we're ready to have children at a time like this? There's a war going on out there, for fuck's sake!"

Neil got up and started pacing, a clear sign of agitation, something he rarely feels. He knew he'd do anything for Charlotte, but he couldn't give her this one thing she wanted. At least not yet.

"I'm not saying I will never want children...just not now," he muttered, forcing himself to calm down. Anger makes one cause a lot of mistakes and say the wrong things.

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:29 am

"Well of course!" She exclaimed angrily, "You can't expect for me not to have pregnancy scares, especially after how many times we actually have sex Aveneil! For Merlin's sake, I didn't want to worry you earlier because of how'd you react but now we're not in our late teens or in our twenties! We're in our early thirties with no kids! So there, are you happy? I'm not hiding anything else from you!"

Charlotte's eyes widened, almost a deer caught in the headlights, written all over face. "I know we're at fucking war here Aveneil. You think I don't know that? You have to go and work for long periods of times and I'm stuck at home, worried sick about you.

"And for someone who's always called me out for my impatience, well he's a fucking newsflash for you. I can be patient. I can be very well patient. I've been patient for over ten years, waiting for you to get on your fucking knee and actually fucking propose to me so I can finally say that I'm a Corbbett."

The blonde growled, standing up from the bed as she marched over towards him, anger all over her face as she pointed at him.

"I've always wanted to have kids, always and I've been fucking patient long enough," she cried, removing the tears cascading down her eyes. "I'm not getting any fucking younger for Merlin's sake."

Charlotte turned away from him, crossing her arms as she didn't wipe any of her tears again. It hurt her to hear Neil said this. The blonde sighed sadly.

Sure, she wasn't always the best girlfriend, being constantly needy and impatient but she gave up some of her dreams for him. Even before they actually met, she always wanted a kid to call her own. A child that she can take care, giving them happiness and a reason to smile.

"I just want someone to be there while you're gone," she sniffled, muttering quietly as she wiped her tears away. Her hand subconsciously moving to her stomach as if she was an expecting mother.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:09 am

Neil's eyes widened in shock and he barely registered all the other words Charlotte was saying, except for the important one of them all.

"You want to get married?!" He echoed in shock and shook his head disbelievingly. "Why the fuck have you never mentioned anything?! You just talk about being independent and stuff, how the hell am I supposed to have a clue?!"

His angry glare matched hers. "You think I'm some sort of heartless bastard who doesn't like children?! It's the wrong time, Charlotte! I worry about you every freaking second I'm away, praying that some son of a bitch hasn't hurt you!" He growled.

He took deep breaths and sighed deeply to himself, as Charlotte turned away. The French man was in a battle with his mind; why hadn't she mentioned all this before? This was something they should have discussed a while back.

"I know, I can be the worst boyfriend in the world. And honestly, every time I come back home, I wonder if you're going to break up with me for leaving you alone all the time," he admitted in a quiet voice. "And you know what? I've been wanting to ask you that one question, ever since we slept together for the first
    time. But you always made sure to show me that you didn't want to get married and never gave me the slightesy indication. Then again, how would I know? I wasn't even around half the time," he muttered, frustrated with himself.

And then, he knew what he wanted, needed to do.

"You're probably going to get angry and say no, but," and with that, he got on one knee and asked, "Charlotte West, will you marry me?"

Though he was never the romantic type, he hoped he was doing this right.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:28 am

"Because being with you for over ten years should have given you a fucking clue!" She screamed in frustration, her hands being placed won either of her temple's sides as she closed her eyes. "For fuck's sake Aveneil, I know you're not that fucking stupid!

"I know I talk about being independent and being my own woman, I know," she snapped, "But it doesn't mean that I don't have female dreams too! And here's another clue! The fact that I helped out at my brother's weddings and took you as my date on both occasions! The fact that I actually went into monogamy for you and only you."

Charlotte sighed as she turned back to him.

"I'm not saying you're a heartless bastard, you heartless bastard! You insinuated that by yourself! I worry for you too, all the time! Neil, I just, I'm not getting any younger babe and I'd like to have kids before I get to the age where I can't have any," she frowned.

"No, no, no, no," she frowned as she placed her hands on his cheeks, their proximity close as she kissed him. "You're not the worst boyfriend in the world, I promise."

Charlotte's eyes widened as he got on one knee, proposing to her happily. Her arms laid limp next to her body as she looked at him with an unbelieving look in her eye. "You're fucking joking, right?" She whispered to him angrily, taking a step away from his kneeling position. "Now you're just doing this to try and make me happy! If you don't want to marry me, then that's fucking fine. Don't marry me. You're just asking now to make me shut up and because I pointed it out."

She frowned, wiping the tears away but they couldn't stop from falling from her eyes. "I could have been three months pregnant and in a few more weeks, I would've known the gender. I could have started shopping for a crib and and toys an-and," The blonde woman slumped onto the ground, her knees reaching under her chin as she hugged her legs and placed her head on her knees.

"I could've been a mom," Charlotte cried quietly.

Last edited by Charlotte West on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:09 pm

"How the fuck should I know that's a clue?! I was almost sure you were going to get fed up of the fact that I kept going away a lot!" Neil shouted back, feeling agitated with himself for not being able to calm down. "I'm not stupid but I'm not a fucking relationship therapist or something!"

"Oh so, everytime you take me out as your date for a wedding, those were all clues? That's fantastic to know," he remarked sarcastically and rolled his eyes. "You're the first woman I've been committed to, Charlotte. I don't freaking know all the signs, least of all, the double thought out innuendos such as being a wedding date," he growled. "So forgive me if I'm not as smart as you thought I was."

The French man frowned as he listened to Charlotte and he nodded his head slowly. "I know what you mean, but the thought of leaving alone at home with a child freaks me out Char," he admitted and sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Only the worst boyfriend in the world would neglect his girlfriend so much that he doesn't even realize when she's ready to get married," Neil muttered to himself as he looked at her.

He could only stare at her in shock, not having expected the response. Sure, he figured she might say no, but...

"What the fuck is wrong with you, woman? Didn't you hear what I just said?" He asked angrily as he got up, and leaned his forehead against the wall. "I've been wanting to ask you for a long fucking time but I wasn't sure. And now when I do ask you, you choose to play your mind games on me?! Of course I want to fucking marry you! I just...I don't know what else to do."

And for that single moment, Neil felt useless. He leaned on the ground as well and held her tight. "You'll get another chance sweetheart, I promise," he murmured. "You'll get your own children, even if you don't want them with me." He said, deciding that he probably wouldn't be upto her mark.

Maybe it really was the right time, he thought.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:44 pm

“Well I’m not a fucking relationship therapist either,” she growled angrily as she glared at him. “But there were many clues over the years. Many! And the fact that you didn’t even have the decency to even pick one up, makes you stupid!”

Charlotte huffed as she crossed her arms and looked away from his rolling eyes. “Of course! The fact that I choose to actually include you in the wedding let you meet my family, instead of excluding you out of everything and keeping you a secret, I think I was fairly obvious that I wanted to get married!

“And don’t give me any of your ‘first-woman-to-ever-be-committed-too’ because if I recall correctly, you’re also the only man I’ve been committed to! So don’t you dare say that you don’t know how all this doesn’t work because I don’t either!”

Charlotte frowned, her gaze concentrating on the floor with a sad look on her face. “I can take care of the child Neil,” she mumbled. “I can. I’m not some stupid, fragile porcelain doll that you can keep safe at all times. I can fight, I can. I’m not defenseless.”

Her head snapping up to his face, she pointed at him once more with an angry expression written all over her face. “I did hear what you said but you’re only doing it because I expressed something to you about it. Why couldn’t you just go and take me on a romantic date and then proposed to me? Do you really think it’s actually nice to get proposed in the hospital after you found out you lost a child?”

Her small speech had started out strong and defiant but by the end of it, all she wanted to do was cry again. Even the simplest thought of mention of a child or any other synonym would send the blonde into tears again.

“But you don’t want children,” she cried quietly, but her tears streaming down her eyes wouldn’t stop. Maybe if I cry this much, I’ll never get to cry again, she thought to herself in attempt to make herself smile but it didn’t work.

“And I would love to have them with you but y-you don’t want them right now,” she hiccupped. “What if by the time you decide to have kids, I can’t have them anymore?”
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:07 pm

"You know what, Charlotte? There's something called as being straightforward! Why didn't you at least tell me your thought?" Neil asked frustratedly. "I know men are supposed to 'read the clues', but god dammit, all I cared about was spending how much ever time we could."

"Well, since you were having such a tough time, you should have kept me as a secret!" He nearly yelled, not even sure what he was shouting anymore. When was the last time he felt this out of control? Maybe sometime when he was a teenager or first few years of adulthood. "I can't do this," he kept mumbling to himself, shaking his head.

"You don't know how this works? Considering all the shit you just told me about fucking clues, I find that very hard to believe," he scoffed.

"I know you're not a doll. But that doesn't mean I can stop worrying about you, Char. As fucking lame as it sounds, you're truly all I have, and the thought of anything happening to you, that too with a child..." he trailed off.

And for the first time that morning since they started fighting, he felt guilty. What was he thinking? Of course she wouldn't want to be proposed to at a place like this with bad news hanging in the air. It amazed him, how he was so precise at assassination, targetting but when it came to something so...realistic, he really was daft.

However, when his girlfriend started crying once more, he knew then and there, she was more devastated by the loss of the child. But more importantly, he knew something else.

He would do anything to stop her tears and see her happy again.

Suddenly, he was sure. He was also scared as shit, but he was sure.

"If you want to have kids that bad, baby, I'm with you," he murmured into her hair as he continued to hold her tight.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:58 pm

"I was scared that being straight forward would scare you off! What if one day I came up to you and told you that I wanted to get married? What if when we where in our early twenties, I came up to you and said, 'Hey Neil, how about we get married and have kids'?" Charlotte frowned at her words. When she was in her early twenties, she would have freaked out and ran off but when Charlotte was in her late 20s, she was ready to have the family life.

Of course, war had always been a huge part of the reason why they probably shouldn't but she always thought she could always protect her home even more. And if she had to and felt like it would be needed, she would have moved out into a house in the middle of nowhere.

"Then maybe I should have!" She matched his voice but at his following words, even if they were mumbled, did Charlotte's heart stop.

"You can't do this?" The blonde repeated, "A-are you breaking up with me?" She then whispered quietly, eyes widening as she took another step back away from him. Clearing her throat, the woman took in deep breathes as she started to have a mini panic attack in her head, "I, uh if this what's going to make you feel better then..." her voice broke as she was unable to finish the sentence properly.

"Because it's common sense!" Charlotte replied back with arms crossed, "And because I love you and because I love you I might have asked a couple of friends for relationship advice. And that's the only reason why I know these things!"

Her eyes kept trained on the ground as she spoke quietly, "If you're so scared about it, we can go and move somewhere else; you know, to a remote place where no one knows where we will be. It will be safe."

Charlotte held onto him as he murmured into her hair, her eyes unable to stop producing tears. The England native shook her head reluctantly, even if all she wanted to do was nod, as Neil said that he'd be on her side.

"I don't want to you to feel obliged to," she mumbled as she burred her head onto his neck. The blonde's need for her child was because of her sister's premature death when Charlotte was only fourteen. Mavis was only seven when she passed and Charlotte wasn't even there due to the crow kidnapping.

Mavis's rare disease has killed her, leaving Charlotte devastated and even if it had been almost twenty years since her death, the blonde had yet to forgive herself about it.

Even though she fully knew it wasn't her fault, she still believed it was her fault. A fault that could only be filled with a baby girl she could named Mavis. The blonde's sniffled a little, her tears finally beginning to run out as she sighed.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:41 am

"Well sure, I would have been freaked out but I wouldn't have run away! I would have discussed it with you!" Neil said, looking at his girlfriend. "And wait...you've been wanting to have kids since our early twenties?! Jesus, Charlotte how could you have not told me all this while, I would have thought about it!"

He shook his head immediately at her question and took a step closer, holding her face in his hands, "No, no baby, that's not what I meant. Fuck, you think I would leave you right now or ever? Not in this lifetime," he whispered softly. "What I meant was, I can't keep fighting with you like this, it's not doing either of us any good."

"I admit it Char, I don't have common sense at this shit," he simply said. "I only focus on just being with you, I barely attention to anything else, including the signals you've been giving me."

For just a moment, the French man was tempted to say, 'Yes, let's move to some faraway place.' But the more he thought about it, the more ridiculous it sounded. He couldn't keep her and their child in hiding just because of his consistant fear for their safety, that wouldn't be fair to Charlotte or the child.

"No, I can't just expect you to uproot everything and move it to some remote area," Neil shook his head. "I just need to trust that you are indeed safe at your current home."

He felt his girlfriend shake her head in the negative and before he could question her, she spoke the next words. "It's not a feeling of being obliged Charlotte, I do want to. Sure, I'm not as ready as you are, but that doesn't mean I should keep postponing this from you," he murmured as he kissed the top of her head.

Neil knew she was feeling this strong about the loss of the child was due to her own sister's death. Though that was something she had shared with him much later, he knew it had taken the toll on her at some point and left her forever scarred with the horrible incident.

"We'll do this Char, don't worry," he told softly but in a firm voice than before.

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:05 am

She let out a frustrated sigh as rose her hands into the air and shook them angrily, "Have you not been hearing what I've been saying? I've always wanted kids. Always. I do babysit my brother's kids all the time because I love spending time with them when I don't have my own.

"Like I said, I thought you'd run away from me," Charlotte muttered as she looked away. "At that time, I certainly didn't think that our relationship would last this long like it is now but even before that, I've always wanted a kid. Fuck. I'm sorry. I am. I should have told you earlier. I just didn't want to scare you, okay?"

Her eyes would't meet his as he held her face, but she did let out a quiet sigh of relief as Neil said he wouldn't leave her. "Well, I am needy and impatient," Charlotte laughed humorlessly as she gave a half-assed smile. "I always expect you to just pack up and leave me because of how I am and stuff," she confessed as she looked up at him.

"It's not," she mumbled quietly.

The blonde looked up at him, the edges of her lips turning up as she chuckled lightly, with a one shoulder shrug. "Okay, I'm sorry. You're right, I was sort of cheating when I ask Grayson about advice and stuff but at least we both agree we're terrible at this."

Charlotte frowned, desperately trying to change his mind. "I would, I really would. If you want me to move to another place in the middle of nowhere, I will okay? I will. I'd be out of my house the moment you utter those words."

"But you don't want to," she said once more, her voice somewhat raspy because of how much she had screamed and cried. "I, I can wait for a while longer if you want me to. I will and I would."

The brown eyed girl closed her eyes as he kissed her on top of her forehead. "I'm sorry," she whispered.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:38 am

I hear what you are saying now, I just haven't been hearing that from the beginning," Neil muttered. "I'm sorry, alright? For being so ignorant and not paying close attention. I don't know how else to explain it or what else to say."

He chuckled humourlessly and shook his head once more. "I did not expect us to be together this long either. I mean, it usually doesn't take so much time for a woman to get sick of having an assassin for a boyfriend, that too one who used to be a player." Running his hands through his hair, he said, "It's alright, I don't blame you for thinking like that."

"Well, I kind of like it when you're needy and impatient," he commented and smirked lightly as he kissed her on the lips. "You can't just expect me to 'pack up and leave', babe. It's not possible."

"Yes, we are completely horrible at this relationship shit," Neil said with a small smile. "But we're learning, and I'd say that you have been very patient while bearing with me."

He sighed and replied, "No Charlotte, I can't have you make such a big change, especially to some alien place. How the fuck can I leave you in the middle of nowhere? That's bullshit, I've made you suffer enough, no way in hell am I allowing you to do that."

"I want to, trust me. I know I can never want it as much as you do, I'm not that kind of a guy, but as of now, I'm prepared to have a baby with you," he told softly, pulling her closer to him. "No more waiting."

"Don't apologize for nothing Char," he whispered into her hair. "You did nothing wrong."

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:16 pm

"It's okay," she said quietly. Vulnerability was something Charlotte hated showing to anyone and anybody in the world but at that moment, the blonde was in such a state that her mind was all over the place.

It felt like she was going to break at any moment. As if her defenses at her walls were going to crash around her as if she had never worked in her life to keep them up. And even though she didn't have a child with her, she had Neil which usually made her feel complete.

But at that moment and for the time to come, the vulnerable blonde felt empty and incomplete.

She smiled lightly at his comments as she tried to her best to pick her self up ad placing the pieces together. I'm lucky, she would often think to herself. She had Neil who would often put up with her, she had her brothers and her friends who cared about her and her parents, whom although constantly got on her nerve, loved her immensely.

Charlotte sat there quietly for a moment, her eyes closed as she thought about the damage that had been caused to her. She'd be able to build herself up, stand stronger than she had before.

She returned the kiss, smiling as she did. "Good," she smirked wickedly, "Because I would have to go out and hunt you down to bring you back."

"I will, I would," she desperately said and failing miserably to cover up those emotions. "I don't care if I had to move to some place in the middle of nowhere, I would and I wouldn't complain about it either. I won't suffer, I promise. Besides, it can be a house we can get together and we can charm it so only you and I and any guest we want can come in. No one else. It'll be safe Neil, I promise."

As the woman was pulled closer into her boyfriend, she felt a little safer at his arms around her. "Ar-are you sure?" She muttered, her lips right next to his neck, "Because if you're not, I-I'll be okay."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:31 am

Even though his girlfriend said it was okay, Neil knew it wasn't. He had fucked up big time and now, he was paying the price. He wondered if things were perhaps complicated from the beginning but he had been too busy or ignorant to notice it.

But that's how things were for him, ever since he was young. His parents hadn't paid much attention to him, only worried about their public reputation, and that they'd do anything to uphold it. He was often left on his own to deal with shit, and the way he dealt with it was by going to clubs and sleeping around. And though he had been with a few good friends at that time, it never seemed enough.

Until he met Charlotte.

But the ex-Priduex never wanted to be commited. He did not want to wind up like his parents, instead preferring to be by himself, for the simple reason that he wouldn't be able to take care of his girlfriend, if he ever had one.

And now as they both stood here in this hospital room, he knew he had been right all along.

"You could have been with some good hearted guy who would always be with you Char," Neil told softly, all the while shaking his head. "Look at what I've done. I've caused you more pain than pleasure, and now I don't even how to fix it."

He had always believed that, as an individual, he was strong emotionally and mentally, due to the fact he had no one to rely on, except himself. But with Charlotte, he found himself opening up and being a sort of person he never thought he was capable of.

"Do you want to move out in the middle of nowhere?" The French man suddenly asked. "I'd much rather you stayed in your current home with your family and friends nearby, because like I said, leaving you alone somewhere off the grid, it fucking scares me."

Neil hugged his girlfriend tighter and ran his fingers through her hair. "I'm fucking sure, believe me. We'll do it. And soon."

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:25 am

"You're not all that bad," she chuckled lightly, her arms moving from his neck towards his waist, wrapping them and placing her head on his chest. "You've got our perks. Besides, you could have been stuck with some vapid bitch that would have let you in a second when she found out how you were when you were younger," Charlotte smirked. "Or you know, a guy who probably would've had worse taste than you," she added, remembering the time where she would constantly insinuate that he was gay.

Deciding on sitting on the doctor's examination table, she held onto Neil's hand with a slight frown, "By the way, let's not mention this to my family, please?

"Anyways, I guess we should leave now," she muttered as she started to feel a little uncomfortable with the white squared room.

"I will if you want to," Charlotte replied. "But if you don't want to, then that's fine. I'll just protect where I am even more."

His arms tightened around her and with that, she smiled a little more as she looked up at him from her seat. "Okay then," she the smiled. Moving back slightly, she wiped whatever make up that had been ruined off her face with the palm of her hands.

"Gah, I probably look like a horrid mess," Charlotte chuckled. "Sorry for having to witness that."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:22 pm

"Oh please, you are just saying that because you are my girlfriend," Neil said and rolled his eyes good naturedly. "I still feel you would have been better off without me though, but for me, yes it would have utterly horrible," he agreed at Charlotte's comments.

He hugged her tight and nodded his head. "Deal, as long as we don't mention it to my family either, not that they'll care, but they'll probably try to use it to their advantage or something," he muttered, feeling angry at the thought.

"You're not moving from your home and that's final," the ex-Priduex said in a firm voice.

"Bloody mess or not, I'd still totally kiss you and shag you," Neil whispered against her lips with a smirk before kissing her. "Come on, let's get out of here," he said and grabbed her hand, heading out towards the exit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:05 pm