Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

Pretty Pretty ( Jahat and Roza)

Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Pretty Pretty ( Jahat and Roza) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pretty Pretty ( Jahat and Roza)

Post by Roza Belikov Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:37 am

"Well if I am being honest I am thinking about how I don't understand you." she said staring at a rose on a bush on the other side of the garden. She said this but she was also thinking about her father and how he was away.
    Jahat Satu
    Jahat Satu

Pretty Pretty ( Jahat and Roza) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pretty Pretty ( Jahat and Roza)

Post by Jahat Satu Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:12 pm

"I am not a subject we are going to talk about. Because I am not disclosing anymore information about myself until you give some," Jahat said stiffly and insulted.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Roza inwardly smiled inwardly. "Ok I was born in America, my father works alot for the Dark Lord, my mother owns a store, and my brother is also employed." she said rattling off the list. "One of my favorite subjects is Battle Strategies." she said thinking about what she said.

"That is about it. I am a quite boring person. I like to read." she said smiling. "Anything else you would like to know?" she asked looking up at Jahat. Making eye contact.
    Jahat Satu
    Jahat Satu

Post by Jahat Satu Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:04 pm

"Really now. After all that I gave you.... Really" Jahat answered. She was about done with this girl.

"I would like to know more about your brother, Luka right?" She asked.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:21 am

Roza slightly smiled at this. "Yes, Luka." she said "What is it you would like to know. We have an OK relationship. We are about 2 years apart so we were always thrown together growing up." she said trying to figure out what more to say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:11 pm