Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

Control Yourself{Aalyrial and Isabel}

Isabel Malfoy
    Isabel Malfoy

Control Yourself{Aalyrial and Isabel} Empty Control Yourself{Aalyrial and Isabel}

Post by Isabel Malfoy Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Isabel hurried across the courtyard, book in one hand, bag in another, before running smack-dab into someone, and they both fell to the ground, what they were holding scattering across the courtyard.
    "I'm so sorry," Isabel apologized, before looking at the person she had knocked over.
    Shoot. It was Aalyrial Lestrange, the one who owned the tavern. She knew her, of course, but after the incident with the bartender yesterday, Isabel had been trying to avoid her.
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Control Yourself{Aalyrial and Isabel} Empty Re: Control Yourself{Aalyrial and Isabel}

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Aalyrial bent down and picked up the phials of potion ingredients she had dropped, and while she was down there she managed to pick up Isabel's book for her as well.

"Isabel Malfoy." Aly mused lightly, she shook her head at the girl slightly. "I was wondering when I'd find you. It seems like you've almost been avoiding me, but then I think, why would she be doing that?"
    Isabel Malfoy
    Isabel Malfoy

Control Yourself{Aalyrial and Isabel} Empty Re: Control Yourself{Aalyrial and Isabel}

Post by Isabel Malfoy Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Isabel avoided looking into Aalyrial's eyes, instead choosing to look to the ground. She was usually never nervous, and never cowered to anyone, but the Lestranges were a special case.
    "I've just been busy," Isabel replied coolly.
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:17 pm

"Is that so?" Aalyrial asked lightly. "You know I've been pretty busy, I had to find myself a new bartender. You see my previous one was scared off, do you have any idea why?"
    Isabel Malfoy
    Isabel Malfoy

Post by Isabel Malfoy Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Isabel blushed horribly. Aalyrial knew that she had tortured the bartender.
    "Pressure, heavy demands, snappy clients, all of those could crack a bartender," Isabel suggested innocently.
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:28 pm

"No... He was really good with handling all those. You see his leaving was caused by something a lot more... detrimentally severe." Aalyrial replied as she eyed the young girl. It was obvious that the girl was feeling guilty. "It happened the other day, this particular incident. When you were having a butterbeer with Jarlan and Lucifer, you didn't happen to see anything?"
    Isabel Malfoy
    Isabel Malfoy

Post by Isabel Malfoy Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:07 pm

"Must you ask these questions? You know it was me! I Crucioed him!" snapped Isabel grumpily. All those questions made her nervous, especially when Aalyrial knew it was her. Honestly, she knew it was wrong to do that over something so small, but she had been having a bad day that day.
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:40 pm

"You lost me my best worker." Aalyrial spat crossing her arms over one another. "And you got away with a free drink. I do not tolerate that kind of behavior in my establishment. Other shopkeepers may allow you to do as you please because you are close with Jarlan. I however, will not."

She eyed the girl, wondering how she was going to punish the girl. "Should I treat you as you treated him? Maybe a nice silencing charm and a cruel cruicio. Hmmm." She mused lightly, "What do you think?"
    Isabel Malfoy
    Isabel Malfoy

Post by Isabel Malfoy Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:45 am

"I'm sorry," she said to Aalyrial's questioning look, "I wasn't thinking. It was an absolutely foolish move of me, and if you want me to talk to him, or Obliviate him, something, I will. I was having an absolutely maddening day, and I took it out on an innocent bystander, so do whatever you want to me! I honestly don't care," Isabel crossed her arms, facing Aalyrial.
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:50 am

Aalyrial sighed, she didn't like being as rude as she had been to the girl. But she wondered that if the girl had acted like that, Aalyrial found herself questioning the parental guidance this young girl had.

She had an idea.

"How about this, Isabel. You pay me some restitution. You are going to work for me until I can find a replacement for Royce, does that sound good?"
    Isabel Malfoy
    Isabel Malfoy

Post by Isabel Malfoy Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:24 am

On the outside, she was appearing to consider it.
    On the inside, she was jumping with joy and sighing in relief.
    All Isabel had to do was work for her. It would be a hard job, and she certainly doubted Aalyrial would pay her, but it was better than getting Crucioed, and she would certainly meet new people.
    "All right," replied Isabel, nodding her head.
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:07 am

Aalyrial finally let a smile pull her lips upward, "Perfect." She said as she clasped her hands together. "Mind you, this job will not be easy. And most of your free time will be spent in my tavern, under my supervision."
    Isabel Malfoy
    Isabel Malfoy

Post by Isabel Malfoy Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Isabel raised her eyebrows. "Lead the way, then,"
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Aalyrial turned on her heel and started walking, making sure to keep the pace with Isabel. "You do realize that this may continue into your school year, correct?" Aalyrial asked as they walked further towards Aly's Tavern.
    Isabel Malfoy
    Isabel Malfoy

Post by Isabel Malfoy Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Isabel nodded, "Least I can do, chasing off an employee," she said. Usually she would not have had such remorse for her actions, but Crucioing an innocent employee for something so small was wrong, and it was the employee of a Lestrange, a member of the Dark Lord's family.
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:55 pm

"You are right, It is the least you can do." Aalyrial replied, wanting to keep up the facade that Isabel working for her was for Aalyrial's needs. If Aalyrial so chose it, she would have another employee this evening, with triple the experience of Isabel. When in all reality, Aalyrial was demanding this for Isabel's sake.

"Where are you're parents Isabel, if you are going to work for me, I will need to know more about you."
    Isabel Malfoy
    Isabel Malfoy

Post by Isabel Malfoy Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Isabel frowned slightly. Her parents? In all honesty, she had no idea where they were. They had left a week ago, saying they were going on vacation to Bulgaria, and that they would be back in about two or three weeks. That was all she knew.
    "In Bulgaria, on vacation. They left a week ago, so they'll be back within another week or two," replied Isabel.
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:57 pm

"You were left alone?" Aalyrial asked, her voice showing her disbelief at the parental guidance. Her assumptions on the girl's parent had been right, it seemed as if they were lax, at best.
    Isabel Malfoy
    Isabel Malfoy

Post by Isabel Malfoy Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:05 pm

"Erm-no, my older cousin came over, no idea where she is most of the time, but she's at the house at night," replied Isabel.
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Aalyrial Lestrange
    Shopkeeper

Post by Aalyrial Lestrange Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Aalyrial mused lightly, she didn't really like knowing that this girl was growing up in the dark army, or that she had suck lax parents.

She supposed that if she wanted a child to take care of, she should have one of her own. Aalyrial didn't foresee that happening any time soon. Still, she wanted to guide this young girl, there was something about her that.... just made Aly want to take care of her.

"Well at least you have some one." She stated as she turned the corner onto Ironwood Alley, they were close to her tavern.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content