Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

And so we meet (Lux)

Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

And so we meet (Lux) Empty And so we meet (Lux)

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:06 am

Jarlan stood by the tall windows of the throne room a few feet away from the dais on witch the throne of the dark lord stood. The throne that he would rule from one day. He saw it as quite a fitting place to meet the woman who his mother said to have the potential of being a great dark lady. Jarlan trusted his mother on this matter, it was something she knew more about then he ever wood. That is why he agreed to meet the witch in question. He wanted to see perfection in his future wife, and he would not settle for anything else. More likely then not, he would be sending her back home in shame today. This matter was not something he would have liked to settle any other way then his.

The dark heir stood with a cold, emotionless mask on his face, his posture strong and slightly relaxed, his arms crossed behind his back, as he waited for Luxielle to arrive
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

And so we meet (Lux) Empty Re: And so we meet (Lux)

Post by Luxielle Mazur Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 am

She wasn't excited that she was meeting the future Dark Lord while being alone with him. Her nerves wouldn't be getting the best out of her, she swore and tried to relax.
    In school she hardly ever spoke to Jarlan, only politely saying hello to him or looking at him in the hallways and she couldn't help but to fear him a little.
    The other part of her wanted him and they were in constant struggle.

Standing in front of the door that will take her to the throne room, she breathed heavily and knocked on them.

I can do this, she told herself, feeling more calm and sure of it than before.
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:28 am

Hearing the knock, Jarlan took out his wand and with a wave the heavy double doors were parting to reveal Luxielle Mazur.

"Come forward," he commanded, his voice cool, as it always was. He stood still and waited for her to walk the long distance towards the back of the room. He didn't speak as he observed her silently. She certainly was beautiful, and elegant, something every Dark Lady should be. He couldn't help but feel something for her already. Possessiveness: that was what he felt towards her. He was not sure where that came from. There were many things that could be wrong about her, that would stop her from becoming the woman he needed beside him. He pushed his thoughts back to let his cold, calculating mind dominate his thinking.
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:03 pm

She entered bravely, walking towards him in a calm manner. Standing before him, she bowed her head and politely introduced herself.

"Luxielle Mazur, my Lord" the words just flew from her.
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Well she was certainly much better behaved then the last girl Jarlan had the misfortune of running into. He took her hand and brushed it against his lips slightly, never taking his eyes of her. "My mother tells me that you are willing to become the next Dark Lady," his voice was as cold as ice, his expression even unwelcoming as he waited for her answer.
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:33 pm

It felt good when he kissed her hand, even though he did it just because a gentleman would do so. She dreamed of this moment before, and now that it was here, sparkles in her stomach arrived, but only poking her lightly.

"That is correct my Lord", she said while looking at him shyly, and not taking her eyes of his eyes, being hypnotized by their intelligent looks and his powerful charisma.
    Her voice was softer than his, as she tried to ignore his coldness towards her.

I shall think of this as if he is testing me, she thought, strongly believing in that.
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:42 pm

"And what makes you feel that you are going to make it as a Dark Lady?" Jarlan asked, cocking his head slightly to the side, studying her. So far he liked what he saw, but there was so much more that he needed to know yet.
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:46 pm

"I am capable, I do my tasks well, I was raised to be dark and I believe in myself, and most importantly I believe in your family goals and admire your success since I was a little child", she pointed out while lowering her head slightly, couldn't take his look on her anymore.

"And I would always be loyal to you, because that's just the kind of person I am, my Lord."
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:24 am

"Complete loyalty is something I require of every person who serves me. There are a lot more things that will be required of you," Jarlan stated.

"Look at me," me said, his voice as cold as before. "If your self-confidence cannot last five minutes in my company then I suggest you leave now."

"You will be spending a lot of time in my company and we will see exactly what you are."

Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:56 am

"I am aware of that, my Lord", she responded to him. "I am ready to do so."
    His comment made her look at him, this time not looking at him like she was shy, because he awaken her rebelliousness, she looked at him with her full confidence and couldn't look away because she was hypnotized again.

"Yes, my Lord", she said, while responding to last two things he said to her.
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:34 am

As much as Jarlan didn't want to take the time away from his studies to find a suitable wife, the prospect of spending that time with Luxielle was more appealing then he had though it would be. The road ahead for them was not an easy one and he really hoped that she would survive it. There was something about her that already attracted him. He was not quite sure what it was yet.

"Good. As of this moment you will be moving into the Acertectum," Jarlan announced. This was something his parents had pronounced to him just after he was told of Luxielle. "Come let me show you to the top floor. And then we can take a tour," he said, before taking her hand in his and leading her out of the room.
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:43 am

Those words she wanted to hear, shocked her a bit, because it was so soon, but pleased her in the same moment, for the same reason.

"Yes my Lord", she told him and gave her hand to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:16 pm