Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

3 posters

queasitio {RHYS&VANKA}

Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

queasitio {RHYS&VANKA} - Page 2 Empty Re: queasitio {RHYS&VANKA}

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Vanka blinked. Her heart had stopped beating right about then. "Whoa!" she breathed. "This is my father?" She then raised her eyebrow. "But Mum! You said he had brown hair, taller than six foot five, and... where's my mother?" She then shook her head. "Whoa... you're engaged to my father?! I thought you were siblings! Muuum!"

Vanka started giggling.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds

Post by Rhys Edmunds Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Rhys blinked, then started scratching his head with one hand. The wind had left his sails, a bit, but mostly...

He let out a laugh that was equal bits surprise and bemusement. "Don't look at me," he declared, "I've been in a coma for sixteen years!"
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:50 am

"No, you're not my dad!" Vanka replied grimly, though her face was a little too happy to express that same grimness. "My dad's on the run... and I have two brothers! Why didn't I remember that now?"

Vanka started laughing louder this time.
    Lena Edmunds
    Lena Edmunds
    Light Army

Location : you taste like heaven, but god knows you're built for sin

Post by Lena Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:15 am

Lena shook her head. "Vanka, please..." she sighed. "Don't laugh. This isn't funny... you do know that I can't wait any longer than I have, right? I've waited sixteen years for him to come back, and he is going to be family. Our family." She narrowed her eyes at her daughter. "It's not funny."
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:30 am

"Come on, Le," Rhys said, tone lightly teasing. "It is a bit funny." And disappointing. "I mean, if she were mine she'd probably be freckly and ginger. Blondes are much prettier."

He pressed another kiss to the side of Lena's head. "I do like the sound of being a family, though," he said. "It's what I've always wanted."
    Lena Edmunds
    Lena Edmunds
    Light Army

Post by Lena Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:39 am

Lena raised her eyebrow. "I like freckly and ginger," she frowned. She really did though. "They look cute. I mean, they look adorable on you!" She then pecked Rhys playfully on the cheek. "And blondes are so... eh, twenty years ago!"

Lena blushed when Rhys kissed her head. "I like that too. I like that a lot."
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:45 am

"Ah, but not everyone can pull off freckly and ginger, y'know," he teased. "It takes talent. Like learning how to survive tripping everywhere for fifteen years. And I love blondes. Well... one in particular."

Rhys smirked, pressing another kiss to her head. He then murmured in her ear, "That's why I still do it."
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:49 am

Vanka coughed loudly, "Ehem!" She then clapped loudly to prove her point. "I'm fifteen, people!" she announced. Turning to her mother, she then said, "You have me! I'm a bloody amazing kid, right?"
    Lena Edmunds
    Lena Edmunds
    Light Army

Post by Lena Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:51 am

Lena laughed, "Well, of course you are, darling!" She then walked over to her daughter and ruffled her hair. "You'll stay my favourite!" She then winked at the young girl. "Anyway, it won't be anytime soon! We're not even married yet, for Merlin's sake!"
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:59 am

"Well, when we were fifteen," Rhys began naughtily, trailing off before Lena decided to hit him.

"I'm perfectly fine being second favorite," he said, then added seriously, "And I'd never dream of coming between you and your mum. Ever."

His expression became slightly pained as a pang of regret shot through his heart. "Yeah," Rhys murmured softly, "Not even married, yet."

He pressed the heel of one hand into his temple. The disparity between his memories and how much time had passed sometimes gave him a headache. In his mind, he was still nineteen, yet he knew that he was much older than that now. He knew that so much had changed while he'd been sleeping.

Rhys took a seat, resting his head between his hands. It just wasn't fair.
    Lena Edmunds
    Lena Edmunds
    Light Army

Post by Lena Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:07 am

"Now, now, Rhys," Lena smirked, swiping her arm to punch him playfully but missed. "Don't be naughty!"

Lena shook her head. "Screw the festivities," she muttered to herself. She then faced Rhys and took both of his hands into her own. She announced, "Will you take me, Lena Vorstenbach, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Lena paused for a second and replied, "Of course you damn do!" She then summoned a box which contained a golden ring and gently placed it on Rhys's ring finger. "Will I take you, Rhys Edmunds, to be my lawfully wedded husband?" She then paused and nodded, "I sure as hell do!" She then removed a diamond ring form her pocket - still intact after sixteen years of wear and tear - and put it on her own. "By the power vested in me, we are husband and wife!" Lena then smirked. "You may now kiss the bride."

(OOC: Excuse my fail at writing weddings.)
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:15 am

Rhys stood back up as Lena took his hands, smiling as she started in on their 'ceremony'.

"I do," he said during the first pause that she gave. He watched fondly as she put the gold band on his finger. Merlin, he loved this woman.

"Gods, I hope so," Rhys quipped during the second pause, grin broadening at her response.

His gaze went to The Ring. Oh, the time and trouble he had taken to find that perfect ring... He fingered it gently where it rested on her hand. Looking up again, his gaze met hers. Closing the distance between them, Rhys kissed her, once again.

And this time, he put all that he felt into that single act.
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:21 am

Vanka clapped loudly in the background. "Woohoo!" she grinned. She then got a tray of confetti she had in her bedroom and threw it all over the newlyweds. "Mummy's married!" she grinned. For once, she didn't flinch when she saw someone kiss someone else on the lips. It was because she was just glad to see her mum so happy-go-lucky like that. "Can I be your flowergirl?" she asked. "I know Dommi, Hazelle and Kait are gonna be your Maids of Honour."
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:27 am

Rhys reluctantly broke off the kiss, but didn't pull away entirely before stealing a brief peck on her lips.

The man grinned at the girl, reaching out a hand to lightly ruffle her hair. "Of course, you can," he declared. "And a prettier flower girl, there'll have never been. Right, Le?"
    Lena Edmunds
    Lena Edmunds
    Light Army

Post by Lena Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:34 am

Lena chuckled after Rhys pecked her on the lips. Her heart was beating so fast. She was married now. M-a-r-r-i-e-d. The thought of it made her giddy, not like she already was.

"Of course!" she grinned. "We've got to tell our friends! That's Dommi, Haze, Kait, Lora, Dylan, Frodo, Alex, Ellie, Emrys, of course... I'm sure that's it."
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:38 am

Rhys grinned. He loved seeing Lena like this. She was always so tense, so prone to worry and fret. Any time he could make her laugh and be carefree for a while was a win in his book.

His eyes widened in surprise. "Emrys? Does he still come see you?" he asked, a teasing glint entered his gaze. "What happened to 'Keep that bloody half-bird away from me!'?"
    Lena Edmunds
    Lena Edmunds
    Light Army

Post by Lena Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:45 am

Lena chuckled playfully. "Well, I kept him alive," she teased, fiddling with Rhys's hair. "I gaev him food and drink and... he kind of respects me, nowadays. Doesn't chase me anymore. That's what you would have wanted, I would think." She smiled sadly at the thought. "Anywho... I need a dress!" she frowned. "I threw out my dresses after you got into a coma because I knew there was no point of wearing them anymore... and none of Vanka's would fit!"

Sighing, Lena frowned. "I want to look neat for our wedding. I am not walking on the aisle looking like a bloody mess!" She then gasped. "Oh fuck, who's walking me down the aisle? I have no family!" She buried her face in Rhys's chest, feeling absolutely paranoid.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:53 am

The man laughed. "That was always a game for him, you know," he said. "The only reason he chased you is because you always ran. And he respects anyone who will feed him," Rhys added with an impish grin.

"You could never look a mess. And even if it were possible - it isn't, I've seen you in all states - I'd still think you were beautiful." Rhys rubbed her back soothingly. "I'm sure one of the guys would walk you, or one of the girls even. Friends are family, too, you know. None of my family will be there, either."

Rhys' parents had died when he was a child, after all, and his aunt and uncle were killed early in the war. No one knew what had happened to his cousin.

He gave her a gentle squeeze. "It will be fine, Le," he reassured.
    Lena Edmunds
    Lena Edmunds
    Light Army

Post by Lena Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:00 am

Lena held Rhys closer to her, if that was even possible. "Why am I so emotional?" she asked, her voice muffled in Rhys's chest. She then moved her head to his shoulder. "Why am I so over analytic?" She sighed loudly and moved her head off his shoulder. It had been a trait for her to worry over everything.

"I figured," she replied, smiling sadly. "I still have no idea how you deal with me sometimes."
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:04 am

"To make me adore you even more," Rhys replied easily. "And how I deal with you is simple: it's either that, or do without you. The first is easily done. The second is impossible."
    Lena Edmunds
    Lena Edmunds
    Light Army

Post by Lena Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:05 am

"You are so sweet," Lena grinned. "I am so lucky I didn't kill myself all these years." Pursing her lips, Lena then thought of something. "Let's dance."
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:10 am

Rhys' lips momentarily pressed into a thin line. He didn't think she was being wholly metaphorical, but the man decided not to comment on it. All that matter was that they were both there at that moment. Together.

"Dance?" he echoed. "Ah, yes, let's dance. I still remember how to do that. I was quite good at it, remember? Even when I was a klutz!" Taking one of her hands, he twirled her about, then placed a hand on her waist.

"And, I can anything, so long as I'm with you."
    Lena Edmunds
    Lena Edmunds
    Light Army

Post by Lena Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:16 am

Lena smiled. "You are the best dancing partner ever," she remarked as she was twirled around. "Even when I was little... there were all these people who could do all these cool tricks, but I have so much more fun with you." Lena snapped her fingers and a slow waltz music came up. Tchaikovsky, she believed. "Is this okay?" she asked.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:22 am

"Of course not. I am the most fun to dance with, my love." He started in on the steps as the music began to play, 1 2 3, 1 2 3.

"It's perfect. I love waltzing with you," he declared, gazing directly into her eyes, leaning in to whisper in her ear, "wife."
    Lena Edmunds
    Lena Edmunds
    Light Army

Post by Lena Edmunds Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:26 am

Lena blushed instantly as Rhys called her his wife. Wife. W-i-f-e. Wiiiiiiife... Merlin, that word was going to get some getting used to.

"I love waltzing with you too, husband," she chuckled. Her heartbeat was racing, and she wasn't sure if she could breathe anymore. She then whispered, "Lena Edmunds is an amazing name, isn't it?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:02 am